Help! how see IP address sv game in file Apk game ?

JatoJarvy

Approved Modder
Approved Modder
Feb 7, 2022
USA
who can help me ...
I still don’t understand what you mean. You’re playing a game and you want to know the IP address of the server it’s connect to? It’s not going to be stored locally on the APK. Depending on the app, the IP Address is going to depend on what server of the game you’re connect to.
You’d have to have some sort of IP sniffer which may only be possible if you’re using an android emulator on the computer. I also don’t understand what the motivation would be to have the IP address

Reactions: newyearhappy99999

newyearhappy99999

Platinian
Original poster
Feb 21, 2022
in
I still don’t understand what you mean. You’re playing a game and you want to know the IP address of the server it’s connect to? It’s not going to be stored locally on the APK. Depending on the app, the IP Address is going to depend on what server of the game you’re connect to.
You’d have to have some sort of IP sniffer which may only be possible if you’re using an android emulator on the computer. I also don’t understand what the motivation would be to have the IP address
You’re playing a game and you want to know the IP address of the server it’s connect to? => yes true i want know IP sv this game
ou’d have to have some sort of IP => then i can use what soft see IP sever ?