READ! How to become "Approved Modder"?

G-Bo ッ

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 22, 2017
Behind you.
platinmods.com
I have another question sir, do we need still to purchase the VIP even if we are already approved modders? or not?
Approved modder rank doesn't have free vip, still need to purchase it :-)
Nope, approved modder is still too basic and you are allowed to be on multiple pages. After Approved Modder you can apply for PMT Modder but then you are related ONLY to platinmods and no other page. Thats the moment you have free VIP ;-) But in return, you loose the rank fast if you are inactive and will be degraded to Approved Modder again. This is to avoid people learning modding for 2-3 weeks just to get VIP and dont post mods after.

DareAngeL777

1/3 Games Approved
Oct 16, 2018
Philippines
Nope, approved modder is still too basic and you are allowed to be on multiple pages. After Approved Modder you can apply for PMT Modder but then you are related ONLY to platinmods and no other page. Thats the moment you have free VIP ;-) But in return, you loose the rank fast if you are inactive and will be degraded to Approved Modder again. This is to avoid people learning modding for 2-3 weeks just to get VIP and dont post mods after.
Okay sir, appreciate your response

Mar 17, 2019
Usa
Super excited I found you guys.. Can't wait to get started on a few I'm still trying to value out.. Again nice having a few around I can annoy y'all with oppose to my wife that looks at me like she landed in foreign country and is lost lol..

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
G Approved & Tested MODs by PTT 1
G-Bo ッ EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 36
BMD4E ANDROID APPS 1
AndnixSH TUTORIALS 1
Arsenal SHARED ANDROID MODS FROM EVERYWHERE 0
richardson TUTORIALS 3
AndnixSH TUTORIALS 1
I TUTORIALS 0
AndnixSH TUTORIALS 0
san 1111 ANDROID APPS 15
san 1111 ANDROID APPS 0