Tutorial How to bypass age verification on Youtube (Browser)

AndnixSH

PMT Elite Modder
Original poster
Staff member
Modding-Team
Jun 27, 2017
Modding World
I was watching a few videos about modding, like Mika Cybertrons video but I got this shit, that you must Verify your age and give out your ID card or Credit Card infomation to Google. what the fuck is this???

1611339233823.png

I'm an adult and my birthday on my account was correctly set above 18 years old since long
Before that, Youtube started to age restriction random videos including modding related. Is modding not for kids anymore? Is that a trick to get peoples to verifiy so Google can collect a lot more info? I think so. Youtube is getting horrible and horrible these days

Since many getting this problem, i'm making a quick tutorial how to bypass it. I know it will be a matter of time this will get fixed but I will figure out anyway, I have NordVPN just in case

The simply way is to switch to your other brand channel or create one in the same Google account. If you do not have one, follow this steps:

1. Go to Channel Switcher YouTube

2. Create a new brand channel

1611339044028.png

3. Name your channel and click Create

1611339083430.png

4. Click on your avatar icon on the top-right corner and switch to your new brand channel

1611339140539.png

5. That's all, you have bypassed it and you can watch age restricted videos again

1611339177989.png

On Mobile, age verification has not been implemented yet, you can still watch it on Youtube app or Vanced app (Modded Youtube app for Android) without age verification. NewPipe app for Android can completely bypass and play age restricted videos WITHOUT a Google account