Tutorial How to bypass hacking tool detections using Hide My Applist (Root + Xposed)

AndnixSH

PMT Elite Modder
Original poster
Staff member
Modding-Team
Jun 27, 2017
Modding World
Screenshot_20210618-183534.png

This module can work as an Xposed module to hide apps or reject app list requests, and provides some methods to test whether you have hidden your app list properly. This module works better than XPrivacyLua that doesn't hide app list properly

Requirements

Steps:
Download Hide my Applist from Github Releases · Dr-TSNG/Hide-My-Applist and install it

You may be asked to enable module on Xposed once you installed Hide My Applist. Enable it and reboot.

If it still says Module not Activated. Double check if the module is enabled in Xposed app, and reboot again

If it says Module Activated, as shown below, we can now begin to do fun stuff

Image 2023 06 01 12 52 17.png

Choose App manage

Image 2023 06 01 12 52 32.png

Find for the apps you like to prevent it from checking your apps list. In this case, I'm hiding from ApplistDetector app

Image 2023 06 01 12 52 46.png

Enable hide. Click on 0 additional apps invisible

Image 2023 06 01 12 52 58.png

Choose the apps you want to hide

Image 2023 06 01 12 55 02.png

As I used ApplistDetector app to test app hiding. The results passed successfully

Image 2023 06 01 12 55 32.png

Enjoy!

Last edited:

zverilius

Just Crazy
Sep 30, 2017
Russia, Moscow
AndnixSH!!!!!))))
Thank you so much for the provided method!
Only with the help of your laid out tweak was it possible to hide the root from the LG ThinQ application, from the root it did not want to start and when the application was opened it immediately closed, I struggled with this for six months and there were no methods or alternatives. Now the application is fully functional and does not see the root! Thanks!!!

Attachments

Reactions: AndnixSH

AndnixSH

PMT Elite Modder
Original poster
Staff member
Modding-Team
Jun 27, 2017
Modding World
AndnixSH!!!!!))))
Thank you so much for the provided method!
Only with the help of your laid out tweak was it possible to hide the root from the LG ThinQ application, from the root it did not want to start and when the application was opened it immediately closed, I struggled with this for six months and there were no methods or alternatives. Now the application is fully functional and does not see the root! Thanks!!!
Didnt know it can bypasd root detection hahaha

Reactions: zverilius

kzu404

Platinian
Oct 28, 2020
root
tested on xiaomi android 11 with arrow os rom not working to hide from pubg newstate, any idea?

DoraTheDestroyuh

Awesome Active Platinian
Aug 6, 2020
East
I keep getting parse error I use ld player 3.9.7 and have lucky patcher and xposed. I would go the magisk route for 3.97 but for some reason the terminal command at the beginning does not seem to work even though everything is in the right folder so this is my backup option

Last edited:

kollein

Rookie
Dec 29, 2021
Vietnam
@AndnixSH i have installed step-by-step, but when i open the app i want to hide detection that show a white-screen.
i am really stuck at the moment, could you please give me an advice or i need to do any stuff?
The app i have been working on is:
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=vn.com.techcombank.bb.app&hl=en&gl=US

AndnixSH

PMT Elite Modder
Original poster
Staff member
Modding-Team
Jun 27, 2017
Modding World
@AndnixSH i have installed step-by-step, but when i open the app i want to hide detection that show a white-screen.
i am really stuck at the moment, could you please give me an advice or i need to do any stuff?
Try add apps to your template and try any options until you find what works best. If nothing works, report issue Issues · Dr-TSNG/Hide-My-Applist

zverilius

Just Crazy
Sep 30, 2017
Russia, Moscow
Hide the application access to root in MagiskHide and you will be happy!

Attachments

zverilius

Just Crazy
Sep 30, 2017
Russia, Moscow

Attachments

Reactions: kollein

zverilius

Just Crazy
Sep 30, 2017
Russia, Moscow
i still get the white screen. could you please share your Magisk/LSPosed/Hide My Applist Settings?
i am appreciated!
Install Techcombank from the market, don't launch the app! Check the boxes in MagiskHide and restart your phone. After restarting your phone, go to Hide-my-Apps and tick all the boxes there! Clear all apps from your phone's memory. Launch Techcombank! And there will be a miracle)))

kollein

Rookie
Dec 29, 2021
Vietnam
@zverilius a million thanks!
Could you please check this one with Hide My Applist?
The app is: play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.VCB
it doesn't work for me at the moment, when i launch the app that shows an error:
Code:
The application installed on hooked devices can cause risk of information security. Please recheck your device.

zverilius

Just Crazy
Sep 30, 2017
Russia, Moscow
@zverilius a million thanks!
Could you please check this one with Hide My Applist?
The app is: play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.VCB
it doesn't work for me at the moment, when i launch the app that shows an error:
Code:
The application installed on hooked devices can cause risk of information security. Please recheck your device.
Yes, this application just warns about the risk of root access, but you can use the application and I think it is fully functional!

Attachments

kollein

Rookie
Dec 29, 2021
Vietnam
Yes, this application just warns about the risk of root access, but you can use the application and I think it is fully functional!
I got the hooked warning on my side, the rooted warning is passed when i turn on the Magisk Hide.

Unfortunately, i can not use the Smart OTP if the hooked warning is there.
Do you have any idea, please share with me? Thanks!

zverilius

Just Crazy
Sep 30, 2017
Russia, Moscow
I got the hooked warning on my side, the rooted warning is passed when i turn on the Magisk Hide.

Unfortunately, i can not use the Smart OTP if the hooked warning is there.
Do you have any idea, please share with me? Thanks!
No, there are no more ideas, so I don't use this app, it's not for my country and not for my bank.

AndnixSH

PMT Elite Modder
Original poster
Staff member
Modding-Team
Jun 27, 2017
Modding World
You may have modules that hook/inject the app, like it's trying to modify the app in real time. Try to disable all modules and reboot to see if it helps

vietanhboss

Rookie
Feb 21, 2022
Hanoi, Vietnam
Install Techcombank from the market, don't launch the app! Check the boxes in MagiskHide and restart your phone. After restarting your phone, go to Hide-my-Apps and tick all the boxes there! Clear all apps from your phone's memory. Launch Techcombank! And there will be a miracle)))
I followed your instruction but got this error below. Any idea how to fix it?
Thank you

Attachments