Status
Not open for further replies.

Joker0x0

1/3 Games Approved
Original poster
May 20, 2021
USA
Hello

I'm a newbie in modding games, I'm still learning.

I came across this video showing how to bypass cheating detection engines, but it is kinda old when games used to have dll files.
Nowadays, I noticed almost all games use libs, so I decompiled the game using apktool and I dumped the Il2cpp lib using Il2CppDumper.
I managed to extract dll files and find a lot of values; points, health, damage, gems .... , but my only concern now is to disable cheating detection.

So I followed the tutorial, and when I tried to modify the IL Instructions of the DisposeInternal with dnspy, it turns out to be empty !
2.JPG

3.JPG

Idk why, but then I thought that he was directly editing the dll files in the app without using any dumper to extract them, so even if I had a success removing cheating detection it won't work because I have libs and not dll files, and so far I didn't find a way to convert them (dll files) to an .so file (lib)

So I'm wondering how can I do that with this new games generation ? Is there any tutorial that can help
Thank you

Lib + global metadata : Download (mediafire)
App in Google Play : Game
APK file : APK

Last edited:

Yaskashije

PMT Elite Modder
Staff member
Modding-Team
Sep 9, 2018
Minkowski Space
On il2cpp, you have to modify the libil2cpp file itself, as the dummy .dll are not the code, but helper tool to work with the lib.so file, so you will just have to figure out how to do so.

Here's a tutorial for modding il2cpp.

For bypassing anticheat, you will have to figure that out yourself; test, use IDA to figure some stuff out, debug...
You can follow old tutorials to get some ideas, but chances are they no longer work because devs haveit easier bypassing public bypasses.

Reactions: Joker0x0

Tiahh

Solid & Active Platinian
Jan 12, 2018
Okay first of all in library dumps you cannot see the functions code. For see the code you must use IDA Decompiler.

If you want to remove the function / stop make it work you can just patch the function with hex codes for example: 00 00 A0 E3 1E FF 2F E1

The thing up of the function names is the function address. Where the function is located.

Open HxD or something for open the hex codes in the libil2cpp.so file
Press CTRL+G and put in the textbox the offset. It will bring you where the location starts. Change the hex codes to:
00 00 A0 E3 1E FF 2F E1
For make the function stop working.

For how much I see these functions are from CodeStage anti-cheat. Most of times it doesn't work so if this still doesn't work please find another method to patch.

Status
Not open for further replies.