Tutorial How to decrypt an encrypted .dll file with GDB gcore (Root only)

j1501347p

Rookie
Aug 27, 2017
is there any possibilities that the game cannot be seen in process thru terminal just like growstone?

UnrealSkill

Platinian
Apr 8, 2018
BR
is not normal with another game did not give error and made the A - GAME "Dump with 600MB" and this does the B - GAME "Dump with 142kb", I think the process is self finalizing, I am trying to do what I asked for a community and no one updates to " Heat The Soul - Spiritual Awakening "

AndnixSH

PMT Elite Modder
Staff member
Modding-Team
Jun 27, 2017
Modding World
is not normal with another game did not give error and made the A - GAME "Dump with 600MB" and this does the B - GAME "Dump with 142kb", I think the process is self finalizing, I am trying to do what I asked for a community and no one updates to " Heat The Soul - Spiritual Awakening "
Dump with GameGuardian instead. You can search the tutorial

Virgilio Moose

Platinian
Sep 30, 2017
@G-Bo ッ @AndnixSH
Hello, I'm looking for your help.
I followed all the tutorial but I stuck when typing "gcore /sdcard/anynames" and it is said. "you can't do that without a process to debug"

I'm trying to restart and do the same things but still.
I face the same problem.

divine2aura

Rookie
May 31, 2018
INDONESIA
Thanks for the tutorial. But i have something problem "Can't execute: permissions denied" while execute "gdb -pid xxxx" .
Can u help me?

divine2aura

Rookie
May 31, 2018
INDONESIA
Thanks for tut.
But, When i've been recovery my file with winhex and i'm not got any .dll files..or is it posible to the game is unmodable even so you already dump the memory?

Sorry for bad english :(

Last edited:

AndnixSH

PMT Elite Modder
Staff member
Modding-Team
Jun 27, 2017
Modding World
Thanks for tut.
But, When i've been recovery my file with winhex i'm not got any .dll files..or is it posible to the game is unmodable even so you already dump the memory?

Sorry for bad english :(
How much size is the dumped file?
And are you sure that the game is .dll based/Unity? The game might be il2cpp. Check again

divine2aura

Rookie
May 31, 2018
INDONESIA
the file size is 1gb+ and of course the game is based on unity.
I had been dumped the game more than 1x and the files size are different..

Last edited:

AndnixSH

PMT Elite Modder
Staff member
Modding-Team
Jun 27, 2017
Modding World
the file size is 1gb+ and of course the game is based on unity.
I had been dumped the game more than 1x and the files size are different..
Is the game based on il2cpp or DLL? il2cpp is also Unity based so not all games are DLL.

Pedro Ícaro

Platinian
Aug 15, 2017
Why I can't dump Assembly-csharp.dll for this games: Mobile Legends and Garena Arena of Valor. Tried Gameguardian Method too, I can dump some dlls but no Assembly-csharp and Assembly-Csharp-first-pass

AndnixSH

PMT Elite Modder
Staff member
Modding-Team
Jun 27, 2017
Modding World
Why I can't dump Assembly-csharp.dll for this games: Mobile Legends and Garena Arena of Valor. Tried Gameguardian Method too, I can dump some dlls but no Assembly-csharp and Assembly-Csharp-first-pass
Because headers were modified to prevent dumping. I had plan to make tutorial how to dump manually but I can't tell at the moment.

Reactions: Pedro Ícaro