Tutorial How to dump decrypted DLL files using GameGuardian (NO ROOT / ROOT) (Android 2.3.3-9.0+)

Yaskashije

PMT Elite Modder
Staff member
Modding-Team
Sep 9, 2018
Minkowski Space
how to encrypt that .dll file after edit with dnspy?
Try the following. I'ts easier to disable the decryption than to encrypt it back:

Reactions: youbrey

youbrey

Platinian
Jan 8, 2018
Try the following. I'ts easier to disable the decryption than to encrypt it back:
so basically when the Assembly-Csharp .dll file has been decrypted it means we no longer need the libmono file to load the decrypt .dll file and then replace it with clean libmono file?

Yaskashije

PMT Elite Modder
Staff member
Modding-Team
Sep 9, 2018
Minkowski Space
so basically when the Assembly-Csharp .dll file has been decrypted it means we no longer need the libmono file to load the decrypt .dll file and then replace it with clean libmono file?
Exactly.
When you have it encrypted, there's some lib tasked with the decryption that starts itself when you open the app. Luckily, the decrypted Assembly will stay in the ram, so we can gain access to it during runtime (the dumping process).
If we mod the decrypted Assembly, and replace the original with it, the decryption algorithm will still be activated, messing the Assembly file.

Usually, it's libmono the tasked lib. If it's your case, then, removing the decryption algorithm by replacing libmono shouldbe enough.

M1den

Platinian
Nov 16, 2022
Moscow
Hi! When I transfer the bin file to the exe program, it shows me only the path and nothing else happens
1683827213493.png