Status
Not open for further replies.

xadf

Solid & Active Platinian
Original poster
Nov 27, 2020
Germany
Hello,

If DNSPY doesn't have a function to remove ads, could you still do it? I tried to change the links in the Android Manifest.xml without success.
Any ideas?

Reactions: genolaso

LEIIKUN

Retired Staff
Retired but loved <3
Oct 13, 2019
Davao
I'm a Modder like you and a Jr. PMT Modder but I still used Lucky Patcher to remove ads, just after I modify the lib xD

• Love
Reactions: Markex101

xadf

Solid & Active Platinian
Original poster
Nov 27, 2020
Germany
I'm a Modder like you and a Jr. PMT Modder but I still used Lucky Patcher to remove ads, just after I modify the lib xD
Thats also working :D But than i must extract the .apk to my PC again... Can't do what Lucky Patcher does manually? :D

LEIIKUN

Retired Staff
Retired but loved <3
Oct 13, 2019
Davao
Extract? Did you mean move the apk from android to pc again?

What I'm doing is:
Modify the Game > Sign using Apk easy tool > Copy the apk to my android phone via usb tethering > Open lucky patcher > rebuild the apk with remove ads > Finished then move the rebuild apk to pc > Upload.

Reactions: Yaskashije

xadf

Solid & Active Platinian
Original poster
Nov 27, 2020
Germany
Extract? Did you mean move the apk from android to pc again?

What I'm doing is:
Modify the Game > Sign using Apk easy tool > Copy the apk to my android phone via usb tethering > Open lucky patcher > rebuild the apk with remove ads > Finished then move the rebuild apk to pc > Upload.
Perfect! It works really fast. Thanks!
My problem is solved, but for my knowledge I would still like to know what Lucky Patcher does and do it manually.

Reactions: LEIIKUN

LEIIKUN

Retired Staff
Retired but loved <3
Oct 13, 2019
Davao
Perfect! It works really fast. Thanks!
My problem is solved, but for my knowledge I would still like to know what Lucky Patcher does and do it manually.
Don't know also, only the app developer will know that, and a high skilled programmers :D

Anyway, I'm glad it works!

Reactions: xadf

hemoridhero

Platinian
Jul 29, 2020
Tokyo
LP works by modifying classes.dex. Games that use google ads must have google's java-based api, encoded within a certain Google folder within smali directory (if you use apktool).

Theoretically one could learn how LP functions by comparing patched classes.dex with the original. but it's tedious (dozens or barely understandable smali files) and most likely differs based on api version.

Reactions: LEIIKUN and xadf

GG78

ADBlock Expert
Jan 6, 2019
HexHausen
Using Lucky Patcher won't Remove them completely, since the connections & json files still remain in the .smali of the APK ?

If you wanne Ripp ADS on your Phone completely, you will need:

Lucky Patcher v9+ (with an advanced ADSBlock.txt)
Apk Editor Pro v1.9.10
Advanced Permission Manager v3.4.2

Download Package: Jr Modding Tools (Android).zip

Example:

examplescree.png

The Same way you can also find "Force Update" & sometimes even "Premium Features" like usage Restrictions.

Status
Not open for further replies.