How to download apk directly to playstore ???

ziz59

Approved Modder
Original poster
Approved Modder
Nov 7, 2020
fr
Hello,

tell me i need your light, i'm looking to download the premium version of Space Shooter but for the armeabi-v7a version, because using the site "APK Downloader [Latest] Download Directly | January 2021 | (Evozi Official)" it's still on armeabi-v8a version, and i don't know how to do it, i would really appreciate if you give me a hint or a way to convert it or make it compatible for emulators.

i have tested extract apk, apk saver etc... but not work, i need the apk official but premium.

thanks by advance.

LEIIKUN

Retired Staff
Retired but loved <3
Oct 13, 2019
Davao
You mean to get the premium version of an apk and in arm7?

Platforms like apkpure, apkcombo, appevozi or other apk downloader will not provide you a paid-for-free apk.

ziz59

Approved Modder
Original poster
Approved Modder
Nov 7, 2020
fr
hi LEIIKUN,

Yes it is, even if I already bought this version?

so in this case how should I do? because some do it well for modded versions ???

if there is a method to convert or make compatible i am listening.

LEIIKUN

Retired Staff
Retired but loved <3
Oct 13, 2019
Davao
hi LEIIKUN,

Yes it is, even if I already bought this version?

so in this case how should I do? because some do it well for modded versions ???

if there is a method to convert or make compatible i am listening.
You have already bought it right on playstore by your google account using a credit card?

So you gonna just login your google account on a emulator and download it using your emulator via playstore.

Reactions: ziz59

ziz59

Approved Modder
Original poster
Approved Modder
Nov 7, 2020
fr
yes that's it, I bought the version on playstore.

yes but precisely, it is to avoid each time to put my google account to install it, it is more practical to have the apk.

and I use it not only on emulator.

I know it's possible, but I feel like it's still a big, well-kept secret.

LEIIKUN

Retired Staff
Retired but loved <3
Oct 13, 2019
Davao
yes that's it, I bought the version on playstore.

yes but precisely, it is to avoid each time to put my google account to install it, it is more practical to have the apk.

and I use it not only on emulator.

I know it's possible, but I feel like it's still a big, well-kept secret.
Have you fixed it?

May I know, what emulator do you used?

ziz59

Approved Modder
Original poster
Approved Modder
Nov 7, 2020
fr
hi, yes i have memu or ldp emulator, but after download premium version in emulator by playstore, how to export original file to apk for worked in other emulator or phone ???? is the problem, if i use apk extract or export, the apk not work, crashed or not install ?