Tutorial How to Dump Protected libil2cpp & libUE4 game, metadata file and other non-unity games [NEW METHOD]

LEIIKUN

Retired Staff
Original poster
Retired but loved <3
Oct 13, 2019
Davao
I found this tutorial somewhere on the web, so I decided to share this on platinmods. This tutorial is not mine (obviously) and haven't tried this one before.

This tutorial is not for all il2cpp game [some game have different protection]
Let's be quick!

Requirements :
1. LibDumper: APK Download Main | Mirror
2. Game with il2cpp arch (of course)
3. Il2cppDumperGUI
4. Android Device / Emulator: ROOT / NON ROOT [with virtual space]

Steps :
  1. Run Your game
  2. Run LibDumper Apk (grant root if using root)
  3. Put the game package/package process game
  4. Put the specific name il2cpp.so if it was different than normally
  5. Check the "Dump metadata" if you want dump metadata also
  6. Click "Dump Lib Il2cpp"
    (Note: if you dump metadata & il2cpp In root you need to click the button 2 times [bug from LibDumper])
  7. Check your /sdcard (internal storage) it will generate the global-metadata.dat & lib[name].so
  8. Copy it to your pc and run Il2cppDumperGUI.exe
  9. Put the il2cpp.so file and global-metadata.dat file into the program
  10. Click "Start Dumping"
  11. It will ask you for inputting some address, input the start address from il2cpp.so from the LibDumper
  12. Click "OK" then it will start dumping the lib
  13. Go to save path dump.cs
Congrats you have the dump.cs now!

Credits :
1. Il2cppDumperGUI by @AndnixSH - Il2CppDumper GUI Tool - Platinmods.com - Android & iOS MODs, Mobile Games & Apps
2. BryanGIG/LibDumper

Last edited by a moderator:

ZixMatrix

Inactive Approved Modder
Aug 27, 2017
null
when its give you "Unable to read beyond the end of the stream", just give up already cause its has high protection
or you can learn and dig more to be able to dump it

actually I'am still learning and researching by doing trial and error on how to dump protected libil2cpp.so

Reactions: LEIIKUN

Kazakusa

Rookie
Jun 27, 2021
Philippines
I got here since the il2cpp bin from GG didn't seem to dump properly in Il2cppDumper but LibDumper v3.3 doesn't seem to be dumping the libil2cpp.so from Wild Rift's memory, though it is able to find the memory address for the metadata. I double checked the memory address via GG and it checks out, so I'm curious why it wasn't able to dump the il2cpp..

image_2021-06-28_013144.png image_2021-06-28_013328.png image_2021-06-28_013639.png

AndnixSH

PMT Elite Modder
Staff member
Modding-Team
Jun 27, 2017
Modding World
I got here since the il2cpp bin from GG didn't seem to dump properly in Il2cppDumper but LibDumper v3.3 doesn't seem to be dumping the libil2cpp.so from Wild Rift's memory, though it is able to find the memory address for the metadata. I double checked the memory address via GG and it checks out, so I'm curious why it wasn't able to dump the il2cpp..
Wild Rift is protected a lot more, so dumping lib doesn't help anymore

Reactions: Hoàng IOS NoJB