Tutorial How to enable Zygisk on Android 12 emulators using Zygisk Next module (Magisk Delta)

AndnixSH

PMT Elite Modder
Original poster
Staff member
Modding-Team
Jun 27, 2017
Modding World
Currently, Zygisk does not work on Android 12 emulators. Enabling build-in Zygisk in Magisk settings would either brick the emulator or do nothing. Zygisk Next module is the solution, it is a standalone module implementation of Zygisk, providing Zygisk API support for KernelSU and a replacement of Magisk's built-in Zygisk.

Build-in Zygisk does work fine on emulators running Android 7 and 9. If it doesn't work, use old version of Magisk Delta fdac22ba-delta(25210).

Note: MuMu 12 is not supported yet. Do not try installing Zygisk Next on MuMu 12, It will brick the emulator and you will lose your data!!! Use Riru module until then. Reference NoxPlayer A12 finally have zygisk · Issue #199 · HuskyDG/magisk-files

IMGUI/MOD MENU MODULES ARE NOT SUPPORTED BECAUSE THOSE MODULES ONLY SUPPORT ARM PROCESSOR, ZYGISK AND ZYGISK NEXT DOES NOT SUPPORT ARM TRANSLATION, ONLY X86 MODULES WILL WORK ON X86 EMULATORS. THE ONLY WAY IS TO USE ARM COMPUTER LIKE RASPBERRY PI OR APPLE COMPUTER WITH SILICON PROCESSOR TO RUN ARM BASED EMULATORS.

How to enable Zygisk without enabling build-in Zygisk
First, install Magisk Delta: How to install Magisk Delta on Android emulators (Easy installation) - Platinmods.com - Android & iOS MODs, Mobile Games & Apps

Download the Zygisk Next .zip file Releases · Dr-TSNG/ZygiskNext

Transfer the .zip file to the emulator via shared folder. Refer to the emulator's manual/tutorial how to use shared folder. If too complicated, just use the buiid-in browser and download the file inside the emulator

Go to Modules section and click on Install from storage option

1699864793290.png

Choose the .zip file you have previously downloaded

1699864441817.png

Confirm the installation with "ok".

1699864878632.png

After installation is done, click on the "Reboot" button, or restart emulator. Either way does the same

1699864932708.png

Once installed, the Zygisk will be enabled, although Magisk says it is not activated

1699865055039.png

1699865116075.png

Last edited:

Fury2op

Platinian
Jul 13, 2022
Canada
I installed the built-in Zygisk on the player emulator, but I am having trouble installing Imgui Zygisk on it.

AndnixSH

PMT Elite Modder
Original poster
Staff member
Modding-Team
Jun 27, 2017
Modding World
I installed the built-in Zygisk on the player emulator, but I am having trouble installing Imgui Zygisk on it.
Ofc it won't work because Zygisk and Zygisk Next does not support ARM translation. Only x86 module will work on x86 emulators. Only way is to use ARM computer like Raspberry Pi or Apple computer with silicon processor. I have a Mac mini M1 processor but I have yet to try

SHERMINATOR

Rookie
Nov 14, 2023
Hello, please tell me if it is even possible to install playintegrity fix on the emulator. I installed magisk delta and the Play Integrity fix module on the emulator, but it doesn’t help. I can’t find information about this anywhere.

1699969407501.png

AndnixSH

PMT Elite Modder
Original poster
Staff member
Modding-Team
Jun 27, 2017
Modding World
Hello, please tell me if it is even possible to install playintegrity fix on the emulator. I installed magisk delta and the Play Integrity fix module on the emulator, but it doesn’t help. I can’t find information about this anywhere.

View attachment 573092
Emulators can never be certified, therefore it is impossible to fix

Solution: Use certified phone instead