Tutorial How to extract OBB file from XAPK file

AndnixSH

PMT Elite Modder
Original poster
Staff member
Modding-Team
Jun 27, 2017
Modding World
XAPK is a zip file. I will show you how to extract OBB file directoy to OBB location

Use file manager that supporting opening XAPK as a zip file. On Android 11 and above, I recommended Zarchiver that uses proper obb permission

Open the XAPK file directly

Image 2022 09 29 17 45 08.png

Copy the OBB files from /Android/obb to /storage/emulated/0/Android/obb/(package name)/.

On Android 11 and above, if the folder of the package name of the game does not exist, do not copy folder to obb location. Instead, open the game and let it get stuck or show error for a while, then close the game. The folder of the package name of the game should be created

Image 2022 09 29 17 48 24.png

Now you can play the game

Last edited:

Amethyst007

*1st-Class-Platinian*
VIP
Feb 4, 2024
@AndnixSH Extracted the file using ZArchiver but couldn't attach the file with game, it says permission denied on Android 13, please help.

AndnixSH

PMT Elite Modder
Original poster
Staff member
Modding-Team
Jun 27, 2017
Modding World
I cut the files from downloads and when I try to paste it in Android/obb , it shows this error:
Do the following
1. Open the game. Let it get stuck or show error for a while then close the game
2. The folder com.dearead.konyaku.en will be created
3. Click on com.dearead.konyaku.en. It will ask you permission to access it. please allow to access once asked
4. Copy the obb files in the folder. Do not copy the folder

Reactions: Amethyst007

Amethyst007

*1st-Class-Platinian*
VIP
Feb 4, 2024
Do the following
1. Open the game. Let it get stuck or show error for a while then close the game
2. The folder com.dearead.konyaku.en will be created
3. Click on com.dearead.konyaku.en. It will ask you permission to access it. please allow to access once asked
4. Copy the obb files in the folder. Do not copy the folder
It worked! It did not ask me permission though but I was able to successfully attach the files to game without error. Thank u so much for your help.

Reactions: AndnixSH