How To fix Liapp Alert (Emulator)

FruitLai

Rookie
Original poster
May 9, 2020
Malaysia
Hi all,

After downloaded game from google playstore and launch the game, hit the error below.
How to fix this problem?
tried to disable root access

Emulator : LDPlayer
Game : Psychic Idle
1663499491586.png

Setting
1663499637016.png

nowhere_222

Just Crazy
Jul 29, 2022
Inner Peace 🕊️
> ***How to bypass LIAPP ALERT: put your phone in offline mode / deactive wifi or internet connection when installing APK, launch APK, active internet connection again
> 100% working.***

HF! :pepe017:

Reactions: vodanh97

ModHaxor♤

Rookie
Sep 18, 2022
Pakistan
Hey Dude, Do you know About ACE anticheat I want to know info about that, the thing i know is games like codm,pubgm uses that and the ACE's most logic is present inside libanogs.so now, I have dumped the lib from game using memdumper (btw I use Gameloop Emulator and have installed 32bit ver of the game pubgm), Now i want to know if you have ever dealt with an anticheat like ACE can you tell me what type of functions handle the most useful logic , i will just patch them with corrct patches... ?

exad3545

Rookie
Oct 25, 2023
Utilize LSPosed Zygisk through Magisk in conjunction with the Hide My Applist module to enhance your gaming experience. Ensure that you hide GameGuardian (GG) from both the game and the Android launcher on your emulator. It's worth noting that the latter part of this setup is specifically designed for non-rooted users, back when Psychic Idle was known as Liapp. This combination provides a unique and effective approach to enhancing your gameplay while maintaining privacy.