Status
Not open for further replies.

PUSHER1337ER

Awesome Active Platinian
Original poster
Oct 4, 2019
Germany
Hello everybody

it possible to have a godmode with Gameguardian in Empire & Puzzles: Epic Match 3 ? Or to be able to freeze the world energy? I tried Gameguard, it also worked in terms of damage to opponents, but a connection error appears after the winning logo.

I would be happy to hear from you

best regards

Yaskashije

PMT Elite Modder
Staff member
Modding-Team
Sep 9, 2018
Minkowski Space
Intuition says if damage can be modified, there's good chance your unit's HP or godmode could be achieved.

If game crashes after GG editions, it means there are some checks that are triggered during the process.
Have you tried disabling the modifications in GG moments before the battle finishes?
Have you tried having enabled plane mode during those moments you have the modifications in GG active?

Reactions: Tobby stoun

PUSHER1337ER

Awesome Active Platinian
Original poster
Oct 4, 2019
Germany
Have you tried disabling the modifications in GG moments before the battle finishes?

Question: Thank you for your detailed comment. What do you mean by turning off just before the end?

Have you tried having enabled plane mode during those moments you have the modifications in GG active?

Answer: Yes I also get a connection error there

Yaskashije

PMT Elite Modder
Staff member
Modding-Team
Sep 9, 2018
Minkowski Space

Question: Thank you for your detailed comment. What do you mean by turning off just before the end?
When you modify, you make it like: attack value is 500, with GG you edit that value to 2500. This is what I meant by editing.
The moment before combat ends, you edit it back to 500, disabling the modifications.

PUSHER1337ER

Awesome Active Platinian
Original poster
Oct 4, 2019
Germany
When you modify, you make it like: attack value is 500, with GG you edit that value to 2500. This is what I meant by editing.
The moment before combat ends, you edit it back to 500, disabling the modifications.
Unfortunately I still get the connection error.

best regards

Status
Not open for further replies.