Help! How to hook such method in AIDE?

CqsMiles821

Platinian
Original poster
Aug 9, 2022
Here
The version of the game used is too outdated so it doesn't work to learn from. Also, the UpdateEffects method isn't included in the class Player_move_c in the latest update. So is there any other method I could modify besides the UpdateEffects of that class?

Reactions: urimidajo

Raebydett

Awesome Active Platinian
Jan 20, 2020
G
The version of the game used is too outdated so it doesn't work to learn from. Also, the UpdateEffects method isn't included in the class Player_move_c in the latest update. So is there any other method I could modify besides the UpdateEffects of that class?
Its still work until now, its not a ready copy paste code. That repo just for reference lol

CqsMiles821

Platinian
Original poster
Aug 9, 2022
Here
Its still work until now, its not a ready copy paste code. That repo just for reference lol
I know it's not a copy paste code and the 2nd post was just to show how convoluted most methods in the latest version are. How would I start modifying a void or any other method of that class in a language I can't understand? Also, I'm using the latest version cause the reference version doesn't work on my device. Wouldn't it be much easier learning trying to modify that same apk?

Hiyall360

Awesome Active Platinian
Jan 14, 2018
Mr.Pringlez
I know it's not a copy paste code and the 2nd post was just to show how convoluted most methods in the latest version are. How would I start modifying a void or any other method of that class in a language I can't understand? Also, I'm using the latest version cause the reference version doesn't work on my device. Wouldn't it be much easier learning trying to modify that same apk?
Nah, it's not convoluted at all. It translates very well to other games. The point of the repo is for you to understand how to hook those functions and make pointers. You're asking for a 1:1 spoonfeed, and that repo is already a large spoonful of information.

Reactions: CqsMiles821

CqsMiles821

Platinian
Original poster
Aug 9, 2022
Here
Nah, it's not convoluted at all. It translates very well to other games. The point of the repo is for you to understand how to hook those functions and make pointers. You're asking for a 1:1 spoonfeed, and that repo is already a large spoonful of information.
Ok