Not open for further replies.

AndnixSH

PMT Elite Modder
Original poster
Staff member
Modding-Team
Jun 27, 2017
Modding World
A detailed tutorial of how to install and use Zygisk MODs for rooted devices.

What are the requirements to use Zygisk MODs?

1. Your device needs to be rooted.
2. Your device needs to have Magisk installed and working.
3. Your device needs to have Zygisk enabled and running inside of Magisk.

How to install & use the Zygisk MOD modules?
1. Have the original game already installed from the Playstore or install it from the Playstore.
2. Download the .zip file provided by the modder.
3. Place the .zip file in a location you can easy find on your device or keep it in downloads.
4. Open Magisk App and go to the tap "Modules".

Screenshot_20231130-181103.png

5. Tap on "Install from storage". On most Magisk versions you gonna find that button on top.

Screenshot_20231130-181103 - Kopi.png

6. Choose the .zip file you have previously downloaded from the modder

Screenshot_20231130-181114.png

7. Confirm the installation with "ok".

Screenshot_20231130-181119.png

8. After installation is done, click the "Reboot" button (most time bottom right corner).

Screenshot_20231130-181125.png

9. Wait your device to reboot. The module should now be installed.
-> You should find it in Magisk under tap "Modules" with an (on/off) switch. Have the switch on.

1701364719217.png

--> To play the original game without mod, have the module switch off.
---> You can remove the module completely by using the remove button and rebooting your device after.
10. Start the game and enjoy, the mod menu should display up if the module was made with a mod menu.

Screenshot_20231130-181643.png

FAQ:
My device is rooted but does not have Magisk, can I still use this?
Answer:
No. The Zygisk mods are based on Magisk and won't work without it. If you want a Magisk free solution, please have a look at our eVIP mods.

I do not want root my device, can I use emulator instead?
Answer:
No. Zygisk mods are by today not supported by any known x86 emulators. Because Zygisk injects zygote process on boot by the design, it is not possible to use ARM translation. To play on your PC with emulators, we can advise again our eVIP mods, they will work on any 64-bit emulators, or alternatively use a computer with ARM processor (e.g Macbook with silicon processor, Raspberry Pi, Surface Pro...), then you could use ARM-based AVD (Android Virtual Device) or WSA (Windows System for Android) emulator. However, the VM App vPhoneGagaga supports Magisk and should be able to run Zygisk mods. It cannot be used on your PC but on your phone. You can download vPhoneGaga here.

I made everything correct but the module is not working, what can I do?
Answer:
It can be the module is not anymore on the same game version as the game on the Playstore. The versions have to match to make the cheats work. If the version of the module is not matching you have to wait the modder to update the module according to the Playstore version. Once more we can advise our eVIP mods as they provide an auto-update solution without having to wait to the modder to update.

What Magisk version should be installed?
Answer:
We advise to have Magisk v26+ installed. But it doesn't mean that lower versions are necessarly not supported.

Is a reboot of the device really needed when installing or removing Magisk modules?
Answer:
Yes, the reboot is essential for it to load and work. With our eVIP mods, the reboot is not necessary

The game is detecting my root, what can I do?
Answer:
You need to hide Magisk app and by installing Shamiko module. See the tutorial how to hide Magisk properly: How to hide Magisk from root detections (Magisk v24 and up).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.