Tutorial How to install unsigned APK using Lucky Patcher (Xposed method)

Flammable

Platinian
Jul 15, 2018
Bulgaria
I have Redmi Note 11 rooted with magick (stock rom) and can't manage to understand what to do. I have Lucky patcher but how and from where to get this EXPosed stuff or LPosed. In this guide I do not see asnything else other than enable the LP module. Where? I have Magick Modules tab... Also can this brick my phone or do something weird to the OS? I am with stock rom because want to be vanilla and be able to just lock bootloader in-case something happens and need to return my phone and use the warranty. : )

AndnixSH

PMT Elite Modder
Original poster
Staff member
Modding-Team
Jun 27, 2017
Modding World
I have Redmi Note 11 rooted with magick (stock rom) and can't manage to understand what to do. I have Lucky patcher but how and from where to get this EXPosed stuff or LPosed. In this guide I do not see asnything else other than enable the LP module. Where? I have Magick Modules tab... Also can this brick my phone or do something weird to the OS? I am with stock rom because want to be vanilla and be able to just lock bootloader in-case something happens and need to return my phone and use the warranty. : )
Well, if you don't understand it, or fear of bricking, do not proceed. For me, everything is fine on my phone

Flammable

Platinian
Jul 15, 2018
Bulgaria
Buw I need guide how to install this XPosed module or framework.. I am not into this stuff...
I fear from not using the right thing... In google I see ton of video and different Xposed, LPosed, EdXposed and etc... Just need the right one for Lucky Patcher to work and be stable. Not sure where to go and find the official download of Xposed stuff I need...

AndnixSH

PMT Elite Modder
Original poster
Staff member
Modding-Team
Jun 27, 2017
Modding World
Buw I need guide how to install this XPosed module or framework.. I am not into this stuff...
I fear from not using the right thing... In google I see ton of video and different Xposed, LPosed, EdXposed and etc... Just need the right one for Lucky Patcher to work and be stable. Not sure where to go and find the official download of Xposed stuff I need...
Again, you should not proceed if you are not into this stuff
Since you use Magisk, use LSPosed
Use at own risk

Flammable

Platinian
Jul 15, 2018
Bulgaria
Ok, thanks for the warning. I will use at my own risk after rearching... Any way to rollback if something wrong happens, aka remove the framework? Also what can go wrong if can read and follow step by step tutorials, info/guides or the documentation provided? I was worried and asking if something can happen because of redmi note 11, MIUI and etc. Not planned just because phone might say NO, not because I do mistake during the process.

Flammable

Platinian
Jul 15, 2018
Bulgaria
Again, you should not proceed if you are not into this stuff
Since you use Magisk, use LSPosed
Use at own risk
Hello again, please help me if you can. Installed the LSPosed properly and then not sure if have to activate/do something from the LSPosed launcher or Magick app or what? Lucky Patcher still have the patches grayed out. Weird... LSPosed is installed as I mentioned
EDIT: Somehow first 2 patches applied but 3rd one test fails...
Edit 2, sorry for all this mess and sending multiple messages, I wish I knew how to delete other ones...

Last edited:

AndnixSH

PMT Elite Modder
Original poster
Staff member
Modding-Team
Jun 27, 2017
Modding World
Ok, thanks for the warning. I will use at my own risk after rearching... Any way to rollback if something wrong happens, aka remove the framework? Also what can go wrong if can read and follow step by step tutorials, info/guides or the documentation provided? I was worried and asking if something can happen because of redmi note 11, MIUI and etc. Not planned just because phone might say NO, not because I do mistake during the process.
I don't cover how to do recovery or rollback. I suggest to go to XDA forum or Magisk website/repo for further info

Hello again, please help me if you can. Installed the LSPosed properly and then not sure if have to activate/do something from the LSPosed launcher or Magick app or what? Lucky Patcher still have the patches grayed out. Weird... LSPosed is installed as I mentioned
EDIT: Somehow first 2 patches applied but 3rd one test fails...
Edit 2, sorry for all this mess and sending multiple messages, I wish I knew how to delete other ones...
Don't use "Patch to Android" menu, use "Xposed settings" menu in Lucky patcher. Please follow this tutorial carefully again

You don't have permission, but I can delete for you. What post do you want to be deleted?

Flammable

Platinian
Jul 15, 2018
Bulgaria
I don't cover how to do recovery or rollback. I suggest to go to XDA forum or Magisk website/repo for further info

Don't use "Patch to Android" menu, use "Xposed settings" menu in Lucky patcher. Please follow this tutorial carefully again

You don't have permission, but I can delete for you. What post do you want to be deleted?
Ok, so after many tries final results are the following... Opened LSPosed, clicked the settings wheel for the LP module and LP opens, then go to Xposed Patch or Settings, not sure if you mentioned something else or if we talk for the same menu, (It's under Patch to android and looks the same as patch to android.) First 2 patches are applied, when do test for patch (3rd one) somehow gave all successful checks last time but when click the box to add checkmark and hit APPLY nothing changes at all and I can go and do the same again and again applying it, and looks like either it's applied but not visually indicated as APPLIED or it's not applying anything for one or another reason because everytime I click the checkbox again... (from Patch 2 android I can't click the checkbox at all...)

AndnixSH

PMT Elite Modder
Original poster
Staff member
Modding-Team
Jun 27, 2017
Modding World
Ok, so after many tries final results are the following... Opened LSPosed, clicked the settings wheel for the LP module and LP opens, then go to Xposed Patch or Settings, not sure if you mentioned something else or if we talk for the same menu, (It's under Patch to android and looks the same as patch to android.) First 2 patches are applied, when do test for patch (3rd one) somehow gave all successful checks last time but when click the box to add checkmark and hit APPLY nothing changes at all and I can go and do the same again and again applying it, and looks like either it's applied but not visually indicated as APPLIED or it's not applying anything for one or another reason because everytime I click the checkbox again... (from Patch 2 android I can't click the checkbox at all...)
Patch to android is for non-xposed only. Xposed settings is for xposed, use only that menu, it is not same as Patch to android. The tutorial is clear enough for peoples to use Xposed settings.
If you are unable to patch, your device may be incompatible. Alternatively, you can try Core Patch Disable signature check using Core Patch to install unsigned APK (Root) (Xposed required) - Platinmods.com - Android & iOS MODs, Mobile Games & Apps

Tags
android disable .apk signature verfication google play games google play services implementation lucky patcher microg unsigned apk virtualxposed vmos