Tutorial How to install working Game Guardian on non-rooted phone

gezum

Platinian
Original poster
Apr 26, 2020
Poland
Ok, i will show you how to Install working Game Guardian on non rooted with example game: Guild of Heroes ( using Virtual Android):

1) Download Virtual Android from platinmods site, and Install it (aplication is in english language, dont worry about chinese letters):
虚拟大师 / Virtual Android Ver. 1.1.6 MOD APK | Custom ROM | Root | Busybox - Platinmods.com - Android & iOS MODs, Mobile Games & Apps/

2) Open Virtual Android, click agree, allow, and start. It will start downloading APK obb and data (620mb) - do it with wifi, it will be faster.

3) After download will end, APK will run automaticly. Its Virtual Android, enter now to Google shop. Login on your google account which you want to use to Guild od Heroes login.

4) Now on Google shop Download and Install: Chrome and Guild od Heroes.

5) After that, run Chrome and search for: Game Guardian. First search will be official site od this APK, enter it and click on Download Game Guardian, now scroll down and click on Download this file choose Download Game Guardian .APK not on Download Game Guardian for nox bluestacks APK. Now close ad and allow chrome permissions on windows that will appear. After download is completed, Install Game Guardian.

6) You will see, that two new icons appeared. Click on "SW" one. APK will run and windows will show up, click on 64 bit games on 64 bits Virtual reality. New windows will show up, but dont click on anything, waits few seconds and superueser request windows will appear, click on remember choice forever, and allow. You will be moved to windows which showed up before, but wait and dont click anything, a other superueser request windows will appear, and like before click on remember choice forever and allow . Now on windows which Ask you: Game Guardian working on Virtual reality? Click Yes. Now you will see that game Guardian Ask you for restart for keep changed, click on Restart. You will be asked one more time same questions and click yes and restart. Now game Guardian will run properly, on new window click start. Now you will see that floating game Guardian icon will show in left top corner.

7) Now run Guild od Heroes. Let it Download all assets, and After that login to your account. Close game and restart your PHONE. After that run VA rooted aplication ( to make IT works you need to have wifi Turned on, IT will dont works on mobile data). Now on windows which show up click Ok. You will be moved to permissions TAB, click on poping up windows and click on always allow. Now click on start. PHONE will Ask you about permissions, click on allow on all od them. You will see Word Android on your screen, everything is ok, your PHONE isn't restarting, its Just starting Virtual Android.

8) ok and now, Just few last strps, run game Guardian from S4 icon, click on start. Now click on game Guardian icon which showed up on left top corner. You will see the processes list, remember the numbers of top one, example 10147, dont choose anything click on back Arrow from bottom buttons, and now on X on top rights corner. Now run Guild od Heroes. Click on game Guardian icon on top left corner, and you will see that new processes has been added to list, one or more, choose one with most MB. Now click on X on top rights corner.

9) And CONGRATS!!! you have working Game Guardian on non rooted PHONE! Now you can do things from my video's! Enjoy!!!

Destroyer

Solid & Active Platinian
Jun 2, 2017
Hey can you please teach us about how to edit weapon stats? I tried everything possible and nothing is working for me :( please help brother

D·Doze

Awesome Active Platinian
Jul 12, 2018
Hail
I don't understand any single thing but gotta keep trying. Kudos for the effort 👊

Tested by DDoze