Tutorial How to install XAPK file

AndnixSH

PMT Elite Modder
Original poster
Staff member
Modding-Team
Jun 27, 2017
Modding World
1. Download and install a lightweight XAPK Installer app: XAPK Installer 1.4 Original APK - ANDROID APPS - Android-APP

Important: If you have modded APK called "Black tool" or similar installed, please uninstall it immediately and install this instead. Black tool may contains adwares and malwares which might harm your device

2. Open X-plore or open download manager on your browser

3. Open .xapk file

4. It should prompt you to install. Tap "Install"

5. After it install OBB, it will prompt you to install APK

6. Tab "install" to install APK

7. Open the game

Video tutorials:

Last edited:

Wiccan

Just Crazy
Just curious..when I open the xapk..shouldn't it prompt me to install and that first install Is the obb itself?
and then it automatically ask to install the APK..??.......or....... Do I search out the obb within the file and install myself and find the APK and manual pull the APK out and install too? Hope I made that question clear enough to understand

AndnixSH

PMT Elite Modder
Original poster
Staff member
Modding-Team
Jun 27, 2017
Modding World
Just curious..when I open the xapk..shouldn't it prompt me to install and that first install Is the obb itself?
and then it automatically ask to install the APK..??.......or....... Do I search out the obb within the file and install myself and find the APK and manual pull the APK out and install too? Hope I made that question clear enough to understand
it install the obb first then prompt you to install APK after

Reactions: Wiccan

GG78

ADBlock Expert
Jan 6, 2019
HexHausen
Most simplest way:

Rename the xapk to ". zip" extract it and done, you get the apk and the obb folder, same works for apk files, emui & miui themes etc. ?

TechX

Platinian
Oct 18, 2017
xapk's... some of my favorite files to ever exist as far as modding. Been using em for myself for a long time

Tags
android how to install xapk xapk file