Tutorial How to kill/Bypass Signature in an APK (Android/Windows) {Easy tutorial} {All explained}

DVAツ

Solid & Active Platinian
Original poster
Dec 8, 2020
APK
How to kill/Bypass Signature in an APK (Android/Windows)
Hi guys Many people asked me to upload a thread in platinmods so I did!
These are some methods to do! I recommend watching the video tutorial First

Video Tutorial

DOWNLOADS
Hidden content
** You must be signed up and reply to the thread or click 'Like' under this post before you can see the hidden links contained here. **
If you still facing issues revealing the hidden links, please read this.
EXPLANATION!

What is a signature? And what it does??
Think like this, everyone knows apk files contain multiple files inside the apk for example "Libs" "Assets" etc... So all these files are packed to a single APK file with a signature! Each time when you recompile an apk the Signature changes!

What is a signature check or verification?
Many popular games do this. They'll check the signature is it the original one or not? when sometimes you encounter signature issues, games might not open or sometimes crashes or some games warn "modified package detected" and tell again to download from google play!

Additional Reference

^Windows Method

^Android Method
  • Since everyone uses np manager to do this so I also recommend using np manager! But the thing is NP Manager has many updates! So u need to update the NP Manager frequently!​
  • You can also use other killers to kill the signature!​

I'm having trouble with how to unlock the download! How can I unlock that!

It's so simple. Make an account in Platinmods.com and like this post to unlock the download! Not only this you can access the best and the safest mods and learning materials out there on the internet in platinmods!