Help! How to make ESP/iOS?

sukiop

Solid & Active Platinian
Original poster
Jul 2, 2020
iphone
I looked up a lot of ESP tutorials on the website, but I didn't understand them. They seem to just talk about the framework for building ESP drawings, but they don't say what offsets I need to find and add. I am puzzled by this, and would be grateful if anyone could help me with it.

Reactions: Moodeh and uppo002

sukiop

Solid & Active Platinian
Original poster
Jul 2, 2020
iphone
How can he learn when nobody helps? Everyone just says the same thing. “Actually learn then”
Yes, everyone is saying the same thing. It's not their job to tell me how to fix it, But they shouldn't discourage my desire to learn

Reactions: Ketuu

sukiop

Solid & Active Platinian
Original poster
Jul 2, 2020
iphone
I don't post a topic where I need help if I can solve it, I need to actually help me solve it, and I can pay for it. Instead of listening to you guys tell me you're not qualified

TheLGL

Awesome Active Platinian
Skilled
Feb 19, 2020
UK
Awww... kids crying cos they don't have c++ knowledge. Even I don't have much knowledge of this, and which excatly functions to use, but I do get some ideas how it works by watching PC tutorials

This can help you better. Have both ESP and Aimbot KMODs-dev/ModMenu-FreeFire-Esp

sukiop

Solid & Active Platinian
Original poster
Jul 2, 2020
iphone
Awww... kids crying cos they don't have c++ knowledge. Even I don't have much knowledge of this, and which excatly functions to use, but I do get some ideas how it works by watching PC tutorials

This can help you better. Have both ESP and Aimbot KMODs-dev/ModMenu-FreeFire-Esp
What's this? There is no source code and no explanation. Opening ZIP is just a bunch of files

• Haha
Reactions: TheLGL

TheLGL

Awesome Active Platinian
Skilled
Feb 19, 2020
UK
What's this? There is no source code and no explanation. Opening ZIP is just a bunch of files
Not even understanding file structures? wow, just learn programming bro
I didn't needed any explanation when I tried to develop mod menu first time, and use source by Vanhoven, I just do straight forward... with many trials and errors and many google searches

Reactions: uppo002

sukiop

Solid & Active Platinian
Original poster
Jul 2, 2020
iphone
Not even understanding file structures? wow, just learn programming bro
I didn't needed any explanation when I tried to develop mod menu first time, and use source by Vanhoven, I just do straight forward... with many trials and errors and many google searches
Ok

Yaskashije

PMT Elite Modder
Staff member
Modding-Team
Sep 9, 2018
Minkowski Space
How can he learn when nobody helps? Everyone just says the same thing. “Actually learn then”
I don't post a topic where I need help if I can solve it, I need to actually help me solve it, and I can pay for it. Instead of listening to you guys tell me you're not qualified
People with programming knowledge doesn't requiere a teacher; because they have enough understanding to try to figure stuff by themselves.
Why don't you guys work for free? Because work consumes time and energy, right? Then, why do you feel entitled to other people's work? Coding stuff requieres knowledge, practice, patience and time. If you want something, pay for its real value, or diy.

Instead of listening to you guys tell me you're not qualified
As rule of thumb, any "I need help" post made from a non approved modder, is to be ignored, unless question is well detailed.
Why? You may ask. I don't have a proper answer, but as a example: user says he checked online esp sources, and was not able to comprehend them. This means one thing: user doesn't have enough programming knowledge to understand written code (I'm aware written code is usually harder to follow than writing yourself). If user doesn't have enough programming knowledge, he is already missing the basis to modding in general, thus he has to learn programming (And learning is a thing only you can do for yourself)
If user actually learns programming, chances are he won't requiere help in understanding esp code, since by then, he will have found the answer himself.
If user doesn't learn programming, he wasn't worthy to have his question answered.

sukiop

Solid & Active Platinian
Original poster
Jul 2, 2020
iphone
People with programming knowledge doesn't requiere a teacher; because they have enough understanding to try to figure stuff by themselves.
Why don't you guys work for free? Because work consumes time and energy, right? Then, why do you feel entitled to other people's work? Coding stuff requieres knowledge, practice, patience and time. If you want something, pay for its real value, or diy.

As rule of thumb, any "I need help" post made from a non approved modder, is to be ignored, unless question is well detailed.
Why? You may ask. I don't have a proper answer, but as a example: user says he checked online esp sources, and was not able to comprehend them. This means one thing: user doesn't have enough programming knowledge to understand written code (I'm aware written code is usually harder to follow than writing yourself). If user doesn't have enough programming knowledge, he is already missing the basis to modding in general, thus he has to learn programming (And learning is a thing only you can do for yourself)
If user actually learns programming, chances are he won't requiere help in understanding esp code, since by then, he will have found the answer himself.
If user doesn't learn programming, he wasn't worthy to have his question answered.
I agree with you, but there are several types of programming needs. If I want to make my own ESP, which language do I need to approach?

sukiop

Solid & Active Platinian
Original poster
Jul 2, 2020
iphone
I agree with you, but programming comes in several languages: C ++ Java C # Objc.... . If I want to make my own ESP, which language do I need to approach?

TheLGL

Awesome Active Platinian
Skilled
Feb 19, 2020
UK

Well explained, this really really really needed to turn into a thread that I can share a link to beggers without programming knowledge. I always have to yell DO IT YOURSELF or ignore/block them. I hate when noobs expecting modders to be a teacher :(((. Being a teacher requires hours of free time, experiences and how to deal with bad behaviours like at school IRL. I believe none of modders here are teachers, making tutorials does not consider as teacher.

I also was not able to understand much, I don't have time to learn, but there is no reason for me to ask everyone for help. I do know the fact you need to hook of Player function and either use OpenGL or Canvas in c++ for ESP

Reactions: Yaskashije