Help! How to mod games like free shopping

Poison Modz

Approved Modder
Original poster
Approved Modder
Aug 27, 2020
India
Hi everyone I want to mod dead fire i want to mod games like free shopping i tried a lot but can't make it what i have to search in dump for free shopping or is there any tutorial for this please help me i want to make free shopping of this game
Screenshot_20220202_071423.jpg

·҉ dollaz·҉. .

Approved iModder
Approved iModder
Mar 26, 2021
Somewhere
There is no "tutorial" and there is no shortcut to game modding, you need to put in time, patience and effort.
answer to ur question: its the same as looking for other methods. Look for methods in classes for the game's shop, as you logically should

Poison Modz

Approved Modder
Original poster
Approved Modder
Aug 27, 2020
India
It took me a long time to learn how to Mod, you only need this 1 article to suddenly have someone to guide you? Right now, you should explore the whole forum, there will be answers for you in this forum ... never be lazy.
I don't have pc how can I make

Yaskashije

PMT Elite Modder
Staff member
Modding-Team
Sep 9, 2018
Minkowski Space
I want to make free shopping in dead fire mod menu
And I want more paycheck with less working hours.

>Not just because you want it means it's possible
>If you want free shopping in your mod menu, then work hard to achieve it. Modding a game is not like 1+1=2. Some games will be 1+1=0.

When you mod, is like being lost in the middle of the woods with a compass. Modding tutorials are a map (made by people who only had a compass) that help you learn how to use the compass. If you expect the same map to work on different places, you're clearly wrong.

·҉ dollaz·҉. .

Approved iModder
Approved iModder
Mar 26, 2021
Somewhere
I don't have pc how can I make
Yeah go ahead and ignore what he told you. “It is impossible to help someone who refuses to take advice„. I don't understand why you cant just test stuff like EVERYONE else has been doing. Like many people had told you, it takes time, patience and experience. If you cant even take the time to look for functions to test or try a memory editor and a debugger, how do you expect to improve?

Potato legend

Platinian
Jun 8, 2017
And I want more paycheck with less working hours.

>Not just because you want it means it's possible
>If you want free shopping in your mod menu, then work hard to achieve it. Modding a game is not like 1+1=2. Some games will be 1+1=0.

When you mod, is like being lost in the middle of the woods with a compass. Modding tutorials are a map (made by people who only had a compass) that help you learn how to use the compass. If you expect the same map to work on different places, you're clearly wrong.
As a beginner which should be the starting basics for a newbie like me. I mean, there are various articles to explore in Platinmod, what and where should I start with if I want to be a modder?(the building blocks basics that a modder has to have the knowledge of) Thank you✌

Yaskashije

PMT Elite Modder
Staff member
Modding-Team
Sep 9, 2018
Minkowski Space
As a beginner which should be the starting basics for a newbie like me. I mean, there are various articles to explore in Platinmod, what and where should I start with if I want to be a modder?(the building blocks basics that a modder has to have the knowledge of) Thank you✌
Wrong place to ask. Please either add content to OP's question or answer it, but don't change the topic.

Bhone This Htoo

Solid & Active Platinian
Jun 25, 2021
Myanmar
try and try and try and patience and try later on you will get eeperience and you will succeed I'm also learning but i don't have time tho much I love Pmt teams

Reactions: komgoo

Adventurer

Just Crazy
Aug 8, 2019
Egypt
It took me a long time to learn how to Mod, you only need this 1 article to suddenly have someone to guide you? Right now, you should explore the whole forum, there will be answers for you in this forum ... never be lazy.
If I want learn how to mod apps and games
What should I do 🥺