Tutorial How To Play RPGM GAMES on Android with Apps similar to JoiPlay

AASIM_456

Support
Original poster
Staff member
Support
Jan 18, 2023
a Sperm Cell
Hii guys, hope yall doing well. Today i'll be sharing something i found XD or some of you all might be using it but i'm sure most of people here don't know about it. Let's start then.

So, I’ve seen a Lot of People Struggling with Opening RPGM games in JoiPlay as for some people like me that app lags way too much.
Today I’ve come up with a Brilliant Alternative to Joiplay that is “Maldives player (RPG MV/MZ)”.

Also, I’ll be posting RPGM [18+] games in the Age-Restricted section and I’ll mention in the title which game is RPGM so you’ll know when to use Maldives.

Today, in this tutorial I’ll show how to play a RPGM game using Maldives player.

So the Game we’ll be using would be a low sized as not to waste a large amount of time just on downloading the game XD.
(The game is 18+ so I’ll not be showing the gameplay. But, no worries you’ll understand).

Game Name :- Zoomboobies
Version :- 0.1
Developer :- Gud4Games
Patreon link :-

So, the RPGM games will be in a ZIP file and in order to play the game you’ll need to extract it. You can use Zarchiver or any other ZIP extractor app.
Here I’ll be using MT MANAGER cuz I already had it in my phone.

Follow The STEPS carefully: ----

1. Download the Game from the links below.

2. Download MT MANAGER from
here, Install it and then Open MT MANAGER and Make a NEW FOLDER in your INTERNAL STORAGE. Just name it RPGM games as this is the folder we’ll be saving our games.
Your MT MANAGER will look like this :-
1702453746257.png
Click on the "+" at the bottom and write the folder name. After writing "RPGM games" Click on Folder to make the folder in your internal storage.
1702453974844.png
--->>
1702454053427.png
Now scroll down in the Left sideand find your Folder. After finding it Click on it and it will open in the left side. Then find Your Download Folder in the Right side and Open it on the right. Scroll at the bottom of Downloads and you'll see our ZIP file namely "Zomboobis.v0.1.zip".
1702454339057.png
Now Hold Click On our file in the right side and this dialog box will appear. Select MOVE from it and then Click OK
1702454426768.png
Now the ZIP file will be moved to the RPG games Folder.
1702454489256.png
Now again hold click on the zip file in left side and the same dialog box will appear. This time we need to extract it so we are gonna click on extract to and without touching anything we'll click on OK.
1702454609212.png
--->>>
1702454651226.png

Now it will take some time to extract depending on your device specs. Now to delete the zip file after extraction, again hold click on it and select delete.

So, the first Phase is completed and Now lets Open Maldives APK after downloading and installing from the links below.

You might see some ads becoz this is not a modded apk cuz So far I’m unable to find a modded APK for this but when I find I’ll replace the link here.

Open Maldives and it should look like this :--
1. Click On Add a New Game ;
2. Click on OK ;
3. Your Directory will open, Scroll down and search our our folder “RPGM Games” and click on it ;
4. You’ll see the Zomboobies folder inside, click on it ;
5. Open it further till you reach the end, It should look like this. Then click on USE THIS FOLDER ;
6. Click on Allow ;
7. As soon as you’ll click allow the app will open and you’ll see your game added there. Now, Click on it to play ;
. Now without touching any options just click on RUN GAME.

Caution :- As you might have to watch ads in order to proceed cuz I already mentioned above it’s not a modded app and you’ll have to buy it in order to remove the ads.
1702454773716.png
-->> 2.
1702455182518.png
-->> 3.
1702455219411.png
-->> 4.
1702455281415.png
-->> 5.
1702455410216.png
-->> 6.
1702455445133.png
-->> 7.
1702455562038.png
-->> 8.
1702455752790.png

Now let me tell you it’s in-game features. As soon you open THE game you’ll see 2 “+” Signs up and down.

1. So when you click the down + it will open the controller, click on the + again to hide it.

2. And when you click on the up + it will open a on-screen keyboard, click on it again to hide it.
1702456342033.png
1702456353698.png
1702456395599.png

Now I’ve told you how to use this app to play RPGM + VN games. So, how to play games inside is your part to learn yourself. Make sure to look for my Posts in Age-restricted section for Different Genre of RPGM + VN + … games lol.

DOWNLOAD LINKS

If you want to use MT manager you can download it here on platinmods:-

Hidden content
** You must be signed up and reply to the thread or click 'Like' under this post before you can see the hidden links contained here. **
If you still facing issues revealing the hidden links, please read this.

Last edited:

AASIM_456

Support
Original poster
Staff member
Support
Jan 18, 2023
a Sperm Cell
If i sum up all you have to do is EXTRACT THE GAME and ADD it in MALDIVES. That's it, it's nothing that complicated

ZIRO

Platinian
Dec 4, 2021
USA
If i sum up all you have to do is EXTRACT THE GAME and ADD it in MALDIVES. That's it, it's nothing that complicated
Hello, does this method work on all games (+18) like memories winter on maldives or are there some games that do not work this way?

I tried to play this game on joiplay but it mod didn't work

AASIM_456

Support
Original poster
Staff member
Support
Jan 18, 2023
a Sperm Cell
Hello, does this method work on all games (+18) like memories winter on maldives or are there some games that do not work this way?

I tried to play this game on joiplay but it mod didn't work
As I said it you can only play RPGM games on Android with this method. Games made using Renpy or Unity can't be played on Android using this method.

Also, winter Memories can be played using Maldives Player cuz it's a RPGM game :pepe025:. I'll test it and confirm it to you. I'll also post some 18+ RPGM games too :⁠-⁠)

• Love
Reactions: ZIRO

ZIRO

Platinian
Dec 4, 2021
USA
As I said it you can only play RPGM games on Android with this method. Games made using Renpy or Unity can't be played on Android using this method.

Also, winter Memories can be played using Maldives Player cuz it's a RPGM game :pepe025:. I'll test it and confirm it to you. I'll also post some 18+ RPGM games too :⁠-⁠)
Thanks bro :pepe017:

Reactions: AASIM_456