Tutorial How to return float value in ARM32/ARMv7

albedazir

Platinian
Jul 22, 2017
How about you learn ARM assembly instead waiting to be spoonfeed? it won't take years
i can understand what you publish here but reading the ARM assembly doesnt help me get into what i need to learn. you just wrote the code for float and long value types and those were super amazing. just this arm64 is so hard to find in the web.

Reactions: Sami1980

Yaskashije

PMT Elite Modder
Staff member
Modding-Team
Sep 9, 2018
Minkowski Space
been experimenting for years. but no hope
i tried reading but it doesnt help.
You saying you've spent years with 0 progress on such matter directly means you're not capacitated for this kind of things; a fish will never be able to climb the Himalayas so long as they remain above ground without liquid water even if it spends years trying to leave water.

And also, you've "spent years", but I learned that stuff soon after I started learning modding. Noone ever spoonfed that info to me; so I wonder wether this is ineptitude or you just lied to try to be spoonfed.

does it mean spoonfeeding when you ask only for the right code to type? so harsh.
Yes; spoonfeeding means to have someone do something for you, because you are not capable of doing it yourself.
Modding consists on testing, trying and acquiring knowledge through public sources and by investing time; those who get spoonfed don't learn and don't develop the right mindset to become modders.

i can understand what you publish here but reading the ARM assembly doesnt help me get into what i need to learn. you just wrote the code for float and long value types and those were super amazing. just this arm64 is so hard to find in the web.
Learning about Arm assembly will teach you how to write and code in assembly, aka, how to write the instructions you need. The way to learn will be reading. Assembly languages are a niche because are meant to be used by computers; don't expect thousand videos explaining and spoofeeding up to the smallest detail as happens with common languages like python or c++.

AndnixSH

PMT Elite Modder
Original poster
Staff member
Modding-Team
Jun 27, 2017
Modding World
And also, you've "spent years", but I learned that stuff soon after I started learning modding. Noone ever spoonfed that info to me; so I wonder wether this is ineptitude or you just lied to try to be spoonfed.
I was quite suspecious about that. Now that I'll always have to keep it in mind so I can't get fooled

Lesteriax

Platinian
Aug 19, 2020
USA
How can I return a value of 0.15?

Using the tool gives me: 0x00007041, but when converting this hex back to integer, it gives me 15 as a result (Little indian)

I did the following:
ASM = MOV R0, 0x00007041
ARM = 41 00 07 E3

I used that in a game and it did not give the required output of 0.15

Sami1980

Solid & Active Platinian
May 15, 2021
Europe
Hi bro, did you manage to find a place to give codes for ARM64? I am too struggling to find working codes for ARM64. Whenever I use the ones from this website I get 0 health instead of infinite health :(

AndnixSH

PMT Elite Modder
Original poster
Staff member
Modding-Team
Jun 27, 2017
Modding World
Hi bro, did you manage to find a place to give codes for ARM64? I am too struggling to find working codes for ARM64. Whenever I use the ones from this website I get 0 health instead of infinite health :(
There is an easy way to get codes for ARM64
Go to Compiler Explorer, use c++ to assembly compiler and select ARM64. Type your codes you want to convert. See example below
Then go to armconverter and convert assembly to hex
But you wouldn't learn much about ARM assembly by just converting...

1706546735533.png

albedazir

Platinian
Jul 22, 2017
Int type : just change R0 to X0
Long: google AndnixSH samples
Double: no idea
Float: its a secret. will not tell. Paid INFO. Discovered the solution by researching for 3 years✌

Sami1980

Solid & Active Platinian
May 15, 2021
Europe
There is an easy way to get codes for ARM64
Go to Compiler Explorer, use c++ to assembly compiler and select ARM64. Type your codes you want to convert. See example below
Then go to armconverter and convert assembly to hex
But you wouldn't learn much about ARM assembly by just converting...

View attachment 599054
Thanks a lot bro. By the way I left you a question here, did you see it?

Thanks a lot for the tutorial. I have a question. I created a mod menu but the font of the words on the buttons is too small. How can I make it bigger? Thanks

AndnixSH

PMT Elite Modder
Original poster
Staff member
Modding-Team
Jun 27, 2017
Modding World
Thanks a lot bro. By the way I left you a question here, did you see it?

Thanks a lot for the tutorial. I have a question. I created a mod menu but the font of the words on the buttons is too small. How can I make it bigger? Thanks
Yeah, I forgot to reply.

"Increase Rect size and font size. Since this project is discontinued, there won't be any improvement and support"