Help! How to use asm functions in Android.

Tiahh

Solid & Active Platinian
Original poster
Jan 12, 2018
**PLEASE DO NOT POST STUPID ANSWERS**

Hello, i need to make my own "re-callers".

What is a "re-caller":
C:
// attributes: thunk
int __fastcall set_godmode_recaller(int a1)
{
  return set_godmode(a1);
}
i cannot call set_godmode normally because it is protected with stack guard that protect the library from stack smashing attacks.
So i need to make my own recaller using assembly functions.

In pc modding normaly we do:
Code:
__asm {
     LDR             R12, =(set_godmode+1 - 0x6680B4)

};
but this is not the same in android.

i need to make a recaller, can someone give me an example on how to do that? (take in mind that this is what i want to recall)
1619979135195.png

Pseucode:
1619979214399.png

Why do you need to make a re-caller and cant use a function pointer to it?:
Because not every function has a re-caller so i need to make my own recaller.

Thanks so much,
- Tiahh.
Arceus X Owner

Last edited:

gdekraze

Rookie
Oct 9, 2022
africa
wtf? why all moders mod only easy games based on unity!? Why is no one going to modify completely different engine??????

Yaskashije

PMT Elite Modder
Staff member
Modding-Team
Sep 9, 2018
Minkowski Space
wtf? why all moders mod only easy games based on unity!?
Said the user with 0 contributions and who probably hasn't even taken the first steps into modding.

Why is no one going to modify completely different engine??????
I guess you haven't looked enough? There's even VIP mods in our collection in whgich the game uses a custom engine that has nothing to do with unity :pepe020::pepe019:

gdekraze

Rookie
Oct 9, 2022
africa
Said the user with 0 contributions and who probably hasn't even taken the first steps into modding.

I guess you haven't looked enough? There's even VIP mods in our collection in whgich the game uses a custom engine that has nothing to do with unity :pepe020::pepe019:
I registered on this forum just to find out how to call the functions of the game not on the unity /unreal engine. the fact that I created an account recently and have absolutely nothing does not mean that I am a complete noob in modding and that I know nothing about the world of modding. after searching the forum for answers to my questions about functions not in unity, I did not find anything current. To go to the "damage" function at its address/hex and replace the number 9999 with hex is a dubious solution, and more like a patch. I need to call the function and pass my parameters to it, and not the usual hex replacement.

gdekraze

Rookie
Oct 9, 2022
africa

I've studied the patches. I have studied memory management completely through GG and scripts. I studied the work of the injector with memory in C++. I've learned quite a lot in a year of constant searching. As soon as I register, you immediately start hating me.

Yaskashije

PMT Elite Modder
Staff member
Modding-Team
Sep 9, 2018
Minkowski Space
wtf? why all moders mod only easy games based on unity!? Why is no one going to modify completely different engine??????
As soon as I register, you immediately start hating me.
You harvest what you sow.

I registered on this forum just to find out how to call the functions of the game not on the unity /unreal engine. the fact that I created an account recently and have absolutely nothing does not mean that I am a complete noob in modding and that I know nothing about the world of modding. after searching the forum for answers to my questions about functions not in unity, I did not find anything current.
I've studied the patches. I have studied memory management completely through GG and scripts. I studied the work of the injector with memory in C++. I've learned quite a lot in a year of constant searching. As soon as I register, you immediately start hating me.
That's why I said "probably".
As far as I am aware, you pointed towards all the modders, complained "why all moders mod only easy games based on unity!? Why is no one going to modify completely different engine?????? " in a thread inside the modding questions and discussion; moreover this was done by new account with 0 background and 0 positive contributions to the forum.
And when someone answers you back in a similar tone, you claim you're being "hated".

Sorry pal, your post was clearly toxic and even flaggable as spam. There were many ways to set foot in our community, and you chose one of the wrong ones.

gdekraze

Rookie
Oct 9, 2022
africa
You harvest what you sow.

That's why I said "probably".
As far as I am aware, you pointed towards all the modders, complained "why all moders mod only easy games based on unity!? Why is no one going to modify completely different engine?????? " in a thread inside the modding questions and discussion; moreover this was done by new account with 0 background and 0 positive contributions to the forum.
And when someone answers you back in a similar tone, you claim you're being "hated".

Sorry pal, your post was clearly toxic and even flaggable as spam. There were many ways to set foot in our community, and you chose one of the wrong ones.
if I answered rudely for you, then I apologize. I've just been sitting for days and nights in search of calling game functions without crash and all to no avail