Help! how to use offset in gameguardian

akkunbot

Platinian
Original poster
Aug 20, 2021
below earth
excuse me guys, did y'all know how to use offset in gameguardian after you dumped it. i have successfully dump the free fire libil2cpp.so but unfortunately whenever i edit the libil2cpp.so the game always crash even after i use signaturekiller. i always looking for auto-headshot mod in youtube but what i found in there just a bunch of bullshit so i decided to make my own mod but now here i am, stuck in this problem.

akkunbot

Platinian
Original poster
Aug 20, 2021
below earth
So are you trying to make a menu or what?

you should look at PMT DVA's tutorials in the android tutorials section
i'm trying to make a gameguardian script (.lua) .My first plan is make a modmenu but unfortunately, everytime i edit free fire libil2cpp.so it's always ended up crash or blackscreen. I assume it's because their signature check and when i try using a signature killer like npmanager it's not make any different. so i think if i can modified the data via in-game with gameguardian and use offset from the dumped libil2cpp.so it will be more easy but boi.. the biggest problem is i don't know how to use offset in gameguardian. have you ever see a game with powerful anti-cheat that even a pro modder can't mod it but somehow it have a script (.lua) ? like toram online, when i search toram online mod, there is no one can mod that for free due to the high security anti-cheat and for the vip mod i saw in *************** it cost $15 per month, pretty expensive if you just want mod a game that you like,right? but i found a dude that sell toram online script with similliar feature like vip mod has and it's just cost $3 per 2 weeks. think about this, how they can make a script with a lot of feature although they can't modified the libil2cpp.so? it's obviously they dumped the libil2cpp.so and the metadata with GG and use the offset from it. if they just search the encrypted value one by one and face a thousand time of trial and errors... then they are madlad. sorry for typing this long, hope you get what i said

·҉ dollaz·҉. .

Approved iModder
Approved iModder
Mar 26, 2021
Somewhere
i'm trying to make a gameguardian script (.lua) .My first plan is make a modmenu but unfortunately, everytime i edit free fire libil2cpp.so it's always ended up crash or blackscreen. I assume it's because their signature check and when i try using a signature killer like npmanager it's not make any different. so i think if i can modified the data via in-game with gameguardian and use offset from the dumped libil2cpp.so it will be more easy but boi.. the biggest problem is i don't know how to use offset in gameguardian. have you ever see a game with powerful anti-cheat that even a pro modder can't mod it but somehow it have a script (.lua) ? like toram online, when i search toram online mod, there is no one can mod that for free due to the high security anti-cheat and for the vip mod i saw in *************** it cost $15 per month, pretty expensive if you just want mod a game that you like,right? but i found a dude that sell toram online script with similliar feature like vip mod has and it's just cost $3 per 2 weeks. think about this, how they can make a script with a lot of feature although they can't modified the libil2cpp.so? it's obviously they dumped the libil2cpp.so and the metadata with GG and use the offset from it. if they just search the encrypted value one by one and face a thousand time of trial and errors... then they are madlad. sorry for typing this long, hope you get what i said
Yeah i get what you mean, im not experienced in lua so I cant really help, sorry

Reactions: akkunbot

ace1116

Platinian
Aug 26, 2017
@akkunbot

they have a GG script template for that you dont need to know much lua, they basically put the offsets and edited hex values in the GG script template file same way you would put the mod in an ios tweak.xm lolol. I hacked toram online both on android and iOS and bypassed xigncode detection on both. look around online for a GG script template and then just substitute the process name and offsets for whatever android game you want to hack that supports game guardian, that's how all these "hackers" selling GG script hacks do it :pepe001:

akkunbot

Platinian
Original poster
Aug 20, 2021
below earth
@akkunbot

they have a GG script template for that you dont need to know much lua, they basically put the offsets and edited hex values in the GG script template file same way you would put the mod in an ios tweak.xm lolol. I hacked toram online both on android and iOS and bypassed xigncode detection on both. look around online for a GG script template and then just substitute the process name and offsets for whatever android game you want to hack that supports game guardian, that's how all these "hackers" selling GG script hacks do it :pepe001:
so all you need is just the offset from the libil2cpp.so? and the template you've been download in google will do everything for you? like editing the hex value? but what if the libil2cpp.so dumped file was obfuscated? like toram online, they obfuscated almost everything in the libil2cpp.so data so you don't have much choices. anyways, ty for the information, really help me alot

ace1116

Platinian
Aug 26, 2017
so all you need is just the offset from the libil2cpp.so? and the template you've been download in google will do everything for you? like editing the hex value? but what if the libil2cpp.so dumped file was obfuscated? like toram online, they obfuscated almost everything in the libil2cpp.so data so you don't have much choices. anyways, ty for the information, really help me alot
Yes, all you need to do is find the offsets for the functions you want to hack in the libil2cpp.so in ida or w/e disassembler you use.

Yes you just edit the hex value for said offset and put the offset and edited hex in the GG template.

If it's obfuscated which I believe torams apk is then you need to be clever, there are some tricks you can do to get the full dump unobfucated from memory etc. but that's more advanced and not something I would share. Easier 150 iq method for toram specifically would be just download a old version without the obfuscated functions and compare registers as much as you can if it didn't change too much lmfao...

akkunbot

Platinian
Original poster
Aug 20, 2021
below earth
Yes, all you need to do is find the offsets for the functions you want to hack in the libil2cpp.so in ida or w/e disassembler you use.

Yes you just edit the hex value for said offset and put the offset and edited hex in the GG template.

If it's obfuscated which I believe torams apk is then you need to be clever, there are some tricks you can do to get the full dump unobfucated from memory etc. but that's more advanced and not something I would share. Easier 150 iq method for toram specifically would be just download a old version without the obfuscated functions and compare registers as much as you can if it didn't change too much lmfao...
damn, i almost forgot that "compare method" tho. thanks for sharing the information. glad you replied this threads

Script4fun

Platinian
Jan 29, 2020
India
Is toram online really that hard to hack? :pepe009:

Script4fun

Platinian
Jan 29, 2020
India
function setvaluesR(addressx,flagsx,valuex)
il2cpp = gg.getRangesList("libil2cpp.so")[1].start + addressx
local tt={}
tt[1]={}
tt[1].address=il2cpp
tt[1].flags=flagsx
tt[1].value=valuex
gg.setValues(tt)
gg.addListItems(tt)
end

HOME = 1

function LOL()
menu = gg.multiChoice({
"Some Hack",
"Exit"
},nil, "Lib base script fixed by me :)")
if menu[1] == true then TEST() end
if menu[2] == true then
os.exit()
end
end

function TEST()
setvaluesR("0x6969",4,0)
gg.toast("Lib Start Value")
end

while true do
if gg.isVisible(true) then
HOME = 1