Tutorial How to use Riru-Il2CppDumper to dump Il2Cpp games (Magisk 23 and below)

steve9112

Platinian
Sep 14, 2021
Yemen
I have tried to apply all these steps using NoxEmulator but i couldn't find the dump.cs any where
so is there another emulator that i can use to get it ?
I'm trying to dump : Captain Tsubasa Dream team which is encrypted and couldn't be done using all the other methods

AndnixSH

PMT Elite Modder
Original poster
Staff member
Modding-Team
Jun 27, 2017
Modding World
I have tried to apply all these steps using NoxEmulator but i couldn't find the dump.cs any where
so is there another emulator that i can use to get it ?
I'm trying to dump : Captain Tsubasa Dream team which is encrypted and couldn't be done using all the other methods
Magisk module is likely not supported on emulator
What site did you follow to install Magisk on Nox?

AndnixSH

PMT Elite Modder
Original poster
Staff member
Modding-Team
Jun 27, 2017
Modding World
I tried this tutorial: and i could download also the RIru but I wasn't able to get any dump.cs
Module will not work correctly if you install Magisk this way. Mine got bricked after i installed Riru module lol

but is there any other way to dump that game without using a phone? I tried every method but nothing has worked 🙄
Try this one. I have updated it recently How to use Auto-Il2CppDumper to dump protected games (No magisk) - Platinmods.com - Android & iOS MODs, Mobile Games & Apps

DarkLord672

Platinian
Nov 25, 2020
Quebec city
I have tried this method and I encountered no problem, except the fact that I dont see my dump.cs. I guess its becoz of the game protection since I tried to dump Genshin Impact

so is there no other way to dump genshin impact?

gtfaf

Rookie
Jun 20, 2021
England
@AndnixSH Thank you for sharing your knowledge. But I got issues related to Riru was not loaded the Riru-il2cppdumper, tried resetting the emulator, but still got the same problems. And the Magisk can not install manually. I was doing research on Google to install it.

Specs: Memu Emulator, Android 7.1.

AndnixSH

PMT Elite Modder
Original poster
Staff member
Modding-Team
Jun 27, 2017
Modding World
@AndnixSH Thank you for sharing your knowledge. But I got issues related to Riru was not loaded the Riru-il2cppdumper, tried resetting the emulator, but still got the same problems. And the Magisk can not install manually. I was doing research on Google to install it.

Specs: Memu Emulator, Android 7.1.
Use no magisk method. Link in main thread

Reactions: gtfaf

gtfaf

Rookie
Jun 20, 2021
England
Use no magisk method. Link in main thread
I already do that trick in your tutorial, but the game crashed immediately when using non-root method. and also did Game Guadian for dump the binary and still got nothing. Could you help me dump the il2cpp? I really new in this mod game mobile. I have created a cheat for CSGO before.
My discord id: Quy#8024. I really appreciate if you could help me with this. Thank you.

AndnixSH

PMT Elite Modder
Original poster
Staff member
Modding-Team
Jun 27, 2017
Modding World
I already do that trick in your tutorial, but the game crashed immediately when using non-root method. and also did Game Guadian for dump the binary and still got nothing. Could you help me dump the il2cpp? I really new in this mod game mobile. I have created a cheat for CSGO before.
My discord id: Quy#8024. I really appreciate if you could help me with this. Thank you.
Sorry but it's not fun helping someone dumping, it wastes my time. The game you are trying to dump might have strong protection against it

gtfaf

Rookie
Jun 20, 2021
England
Sorry but it's not fun helping someone dumping, it wastes my time. The game you are trying to dump might have strong protection against it
Understood. Thank you for replying, if you don't mind, could you share keywords for this protection? Because I want to learn to reverse not like begging for a cheat already done. If you see it as annoying, please skip this comment. Thank you.

AndnixSH

PMT Elite Modder
Original poster
Staff member
Modding-Team
Jun 27, 2017
Modding World
Understood. Thank you for replying, if you don't mind, could you share keywords for this protection? Because I want to learn to reverse not like begging for a cheat already done. If you see it as annoying, please skip this comment. Thank you.
Playing around the APK structure, disassembling executeables, etc. it takes lot of time

However you can learn how il2cpp works from Katy, including the protection technology DJ Katy

• Love

tang1234

Approved Modder
Approved Modder
Oct 31, 2019
china
I can't do Build -> Make project This step,This step, it shows gray,can't click

AndnixSH

PMT Elite Modder
Original poster
Staff member
Modding-Team
Jun 27, 2017
Modding World
An error will be reported during the gradle process.
the jar file in the README.md description run, but it says "no main attribute"
Select 'File > Invalidate Caches / Restart' and then click the 'Invalidate and Restart' button to clear Android Studio's cache and bring it out of its state of confusion. Clean and rebuild the project.