Tutorial Idle Agents 0.1.7+ | EMPTY SERVER | DEVMODE | VERY EASY

TiTaNiUMzSEA

Platinian
Original poster
Mar 23, 2020
Rio de Janeiro, Brasil (Brazil)
THIS WILL BE A QUICK AND EASY TUTORIAL ON HOW TO PLAY ON AN EMPTY SERVER, BUT SYNCHRONIZED WITH THE SERVER (LIKE ANY OTHER)

I must warn you that as soon as I found this out, I uninstalled the game for other reasons (I don't know if it can generate a ban, however, I played for 1 week alone on the server quietly).

Another thing I should warn you is that as this is a server-sided game, don't even think about having other means of cheating.

* REQUIREMENTS
1. Post tutorial account (account with tutorial already finished)
2. Text Editor (I recommend Quick Edit)

• Open game and change your server to the latest

• The game will make you do the tutorial again but don't finish it.

• Exit the game (or force close It).

• Open your text editor and go to xxxx/Android/Data/com.droidelite.idglobal/Files and Open "_savefile.lua" as txt or Whatever with that editor.

• Look for the line "["region"]:".

• This is your server number, just add +1 on It and enjoy, you can add numbers up to 26, for some reason above there are no servers.

* USEFUL INFORMATION: IF YOU GO TO "["account"]:" and put any letter before the number, like "devmode", you 'kind' go into developer mode.

* It can be useful for Modders.

Have a nice day.

WarTronk23

Rookie
Apr 21, 2020
eindhoven
Hey there, the thing with the ["region"] = works fine, but the other one with the devmode account i do it this way- ["account"] = "g13823417811936596024", 《----- this is the original
["account"] = "devmode13823417811936596021", 《------ this is how i understood to put it, but when i launch the game it takes me to a loggining screen in chinesse.

Also i discovered another modificable value that can be usefull, 《☆》No idea if its baneable《☆》

in the same file if you go to ["Speed"] = 2.2,
you can change this value to a higher one, i tried with 15.5 to see what happen and was to fast for my phone i think, then i set it to 4.5, and it accelerate the battle progress.
《☆》Use on your own risk!《☆》

also im trying to figure out what is
["pve"] =
for what i saw now when i change some values, the icon of the achievements appear as i have new one, but when i click theres nothing.

TiTaNiUMzSEA

Platinian
Original poster
Mar 23, 2020
Rio de Janeiro, Brasil (Brazil)
[/QUOTE]
Hey there, the thing with the ["region"] = works fine, but the other one with the devmode account i do it this way- ["account"] = "g13823417811936596024", 《----- this is the original
["account"] = "devmode13823417811936596021", 《------ this is how i understood to put it, but when i launch the game it takes me to a loggining screen in chinesse.

Also i discovered another modificable value that can be usefull, 《☆》No idea if its baneable《☆》

in the same file if you go to ["Speed"] = 2.2,
you can change this value to a higher one, i tried with 15.5 to see what happen and was to fast for my phone i think, then i set it to 4.5, and it accelerate the battle progress.
《☆》Use on your own risk!《☆》

also im trying to figure out what is
["pve"] =
for what i saw now when i change some values, the icon of the achievements appear as i have new one, but when i click theres nothing.
Right, as you said, the game opens a page in Chinese but this is the developer page where you can check IDs of heroes, pets, get animation data and general actions of the game. You may already know but only to confirm these numerical guidelines after PVE, TRIAL, CHALLENGE and others represent the order of heroes in this mode, try changing the trial to: 1,0,2,0,3,0,4,0,5,0,6,0, and you will remove heroes from the team in campaign mode.
*Does not work with Monsters if you put one that you don't have.

Adulac

Platinian
Jan 15, 2020
Venezuela
Me gusta lo que estoy leyendo podrias hacer un video porfavor yo pude modificar el juego pero es temporar solo agarra mientras estas detro el juego sube de nivel lo heroes y lo puedes usar detro de la campañas pero cuando se reinicia el juego se borrar todo tambien puedo usar el hack de velocidad de gameguardian pero hay que modificar el hack para que no acelere todo la apk