Outdated Idle Immortal: Train Asia Myth Beast v2.2.0 MOD APK

Olathurl

Platinian
Jun 25, 2019
Home
Tested by JrPTT Zeyrox Gaming - Working
Not sure how you can declare this as working. It gets stuck on the Joyport Games logo indefinately. Furthermore, this isnt even OPs mod. Original source of the mod also gets stuck on the loading screen. Likely needs an update to current version.

Arcaxia

Retired Staff
Retired but loved <3
Aug 20, 2020
World of Animation
if this mod doesn't work on you then your install process is wrong or maybe your device is not compatible with this game.

Regarding system detection problems, it is at your own risk. I've been playing this for a few hours, there's not been any problem.

I tried to install and reinstall, login and relogin several times. game still running smoothly.

Olathurl

Platinian
Jun 25, 2019
Home
if this mod doesn't work on you then your install process is wrong or maybe your device is not compatible with this game.

Regarding system detection problems, it is at your own risk. I've been playing this for a few hours, there's not been any problem.

I tried to install and reinstall, login and relogin several times. game still running smoothly.
Can guarantee my device is compatible, given that I am able to play it without the mod just fine. Installing the installer works, it installs the game per normal. Upon opening the game, it gets stuck on the loading screen. Many here have the same issue. Im wondering if the mod is somehow region locked, or if the mod itself has compatibility issues, and not the game itself.

Arcaxia

Retired Staff
Retired but loved <3
Aug 20, 2020
World of Animation
Can guarantee my device is compatible, given that I am able to play it without the mod just fine. Installing the installer works, it installs the game per normal. Upon opening the game, it gets stuck on the loading screen. Many here have the same issue. Im wondering if the mod is somehow region locked, or if the mod itself has compatibility issues, and not the game itself.
Have you played this game before, the original version? if so, try deleting all original data. and then install the game, if there is still an error, uninstall then restart your device, then install again

Attachments

Tags
day 27 month 11 working jrptt zeyrox gaming