Filled Request Idle Mafia - Tycoon Manager

Zerobeatdown

Platinian
Aug 12, 2018
Belgium
On my last post I was in a rush and busy, so heres a better explanation. I use a rooted bluestacks for this on my laptop/pc
This is for exchange capos so they are free
You are always searching for a double of your cards (if you click your card 3 times you are searching for 6)
You must use DWord! GG = GameGuardian This is the process I use, it works for me and hopefully you too!

Click on a card say "4" times
Open GG and click search, select the type to DWord and now enter the value of "8"
Close GG and click the same card again "4" times so now you have a total of "8" cards clicked
Open GG and seach for "16"
Close GG and click the card again another "4" times so it shows "12" clicked
Open GG and search for "24"
Hopefully now you should have 1 search result left.. if you dont just carry on this process untill you have 1 result left
Click the result and change it to say "500"
Close GG and click the minus icon (on the capo icon you have clicked0) to take away "1" card and you will see the card change to "249"
Open GG and click back on the result value and change it from "500" to "0" and delete the result (if you dont do this it will spend your capos)
Close GG and click exchange, when the new window pops up it should be empty now click exchange again and boom free card

Rinse and repeat, I have done this since it got posted on here by mugetsu1988, thanks!
I have not been banned as of yet and done this now 150 times of posting this.
(I run a macro on my laptop so I dont have to do it manually)
Hero!

Craigjones93

Platinian
Jul 13, 2019
United Kingdom
Yes and root is working but this is not the issue . The problem is that I can't even open the game using BlueStacks it's crashes when I load my profile and tried new account new start it crash when I press to collect cash
Hmm im not to sure then.. I have not had any crashs so I dont know.. sorry mate

impheatus87

Platinian
Jun 9, 2019
Malaysia
Found a new way to mod your card amount.
Need at least 2 number of the card you want.

Start GG
start game
Open card exchange (legendary exchange)
Press once (1) on the card you want
In GG search 1
Press once more on the card (2)
In GG search 2
Keep repeating by increasing or decreasing the card number Until you are left with 1 result in GG

In game use whatever cards together with your chosen card to enable "exchange" ( those cards will be used. Please beware) & click exchange. DO NOT click confirm yet
In GG change the value to - 9999
Then in game confirm exchange.
You'll receive 9999 cards instead.

Hope this helps.

Craigjones93

Platinian
Jul 13, 2019
United Kingdom
Found a new way to mod your card amount.
Need at least 2 number of the card you want.

Start GG
start game
Open card exchange (legendary exchange)
Press once (1) on the card you want
In GG search 1
Press once more on the card (2)
In GG search 2
Keep repeating by increasing or decreasing the card number Until you are left with 1 result in GG

In game use whatever cards together with your chosen card to enable "exchange" ( those cards will be used. Please beware) & click exchange. DO NOT click confirm yet
In GG change the value to - 9999
Then in game confirm exchange.
You'll receive 9999 cards instead.

Hope this helps.
You did not mention what search type value? still Dword?

I have tried this method 5 times and does not work for me.. it just boots me out the game..

bpx

Platinian
Jun 2, 2018
home
im not sure how to get parallel space to work it doesnt show gameguardian or idle mafia only chrome?