Filled Request Idle Mafia - Tycoon Manager

bpx

Platinian
Jun 2, 2018
home
got working on memu now

Just tried again. Still works for me in 64bit parallel space.

Video i made doing the mod
i dont have this many legendary of one card so i always swap select (1) and unselect (0) till only one result left. then i add other cards to get to exchange screen. then i change result to -9999 and exchange. but the card just disappear normally, like the other and give me one new card. it didn't give me 9999 cards of selected one.

Reactions: ManyMc

omardaf421

Solid & Active Platinian
Sep 10, 2019
Egypt
On my last post I was in a rush and busy, so heres a better explanation. I use a rooted bluestacks for this on my laptop/pc
This is for exchange capos so they are free
You are always searching for a double of your cards (if you click your card 3 times you are searching for 6)
You must use DWord! GG = GameGuardian This is the process I use, it works for me and hopefully you too!

Click on a card say "4" times
Open GG and click search, select the type to DWord and now enter the value of "8"
Close GG and click the same card again "4" times so now you have a total of "8" cards clicked
Open GG and seach for "16"
Close GG and click the card again another "4" times so it shows "12" clicked
Open GG and search for "24"
Hopefully now you should have 1 search result left.. if you dont just carry on this process untill you have 1 result left
Click the result and change it to say "500"
Close GG and click the minus icon (on the capo icon you have clicked0) to take away "1" card and you will see the card change to "249"
Open GG and click back on the result value and change it from "500" to "0" and delete the result (if you dont do this it will spend your capos)
Close GG and click exchange, when the new window pops up it should be empty now click exchange again and boom free card

Rinse and repeat, I have done this since it got posted on here by mugetsu1988, thanks!
I have not been banned as of yet and done this now 150 times of posting this.
(I run a macro on my laptop so I dont have to do it manually)
working fine but so hard to get to exchange legendary
thank you so much

Craigjones93

Platinian
Jul 13, 2019
United Kingdom
Does it work on cigars and diamonds
You need GG with either bluestacks or parrellspace/nox, luckypatcher is a waste of time
Diamonds No and yes
Cigars No and yes

Hack diamond/ cigars directly No (well I dont know how to)

but you can however use a speed hack
so you can fill your cigar fight
speed hack also works with bounty list so you can get cigars, keys and diamonds that way

Reactions: ManyMc

Stevelaudro

Platinian
Nov 20, 2018
Ashrafieh
got working on memu now

i dont have this many legendary of one card so i always swap select (1) and unselect (0) till only one result left. then i add other cards to get to exchange screen. then i change result to -9999 and exchange. but the card just disappear normally, like the other and give me one new card. it didn't give me 9999 cards of selected one.
Why minus value -

bpx

Platinian
Jun 2, 2018
home
how do you guys keep getting parallel space to work it never shows either gameguardian or idle mafia for me