Filled Request Idle Mafia - Tycoon Manager

Stevelaudro

Platinian
Nov 20, 2018
Ashrafieh
Guys can anybody says cash or free property upgrade still working thank you all in advance for your understanding and precious help

bpx

Platinian
Jun 2, 2018
home
i try link my account with a throwaway facebook before to hack save on emulator. after some time i find out emulator was bad so i wanted to switch to better emulator. i then see facebook account got banned because it is a throwaway. so i try unlink and then make new account. but now when i make new account i have to wait 1h to link save. and when i finally link save it automatically bans the facebook account. help.

Ganjia

Rookie
Jan 13, 2018
You can use auto click on last boss of jailbreak to get a lot of key chest. But it can be boring and use a lot of time. You can also use this trick on free coins event, so you can have hundreds of free coins every 2 hours instead of 10.
I've got banned 2 days ago, using these loophole for almost 1 month. Maybe because my level is ridiculous high (LV 64) without any in game purchase.
So you can use these trick at your own risk.

Reactions: con0815

PaulaumXD

Platinian
Apr 19, 2020
Brazil
You can use auto click on last boss of jailbreak to get a lot of key chest. But it can be boring and use a lot of time. You can also use this trick on free coins event, so you can have hundreds of free coins every 2 hours instead of 10.
I've got banned 2 days ago, using these loophole for almost 1 month. Maybe because my level is ridiculous high (LV 64) without any in game purchase.
So you can use these trick at your own risk.
please explain me this glitch better

Reactions: Zerobeatdown