Filled Request Idle Mafia - Tycoon Manager

kuronyx

Solid & Active Platinian
Feb 8, 2020
Thailand
@kuronyx could you do it for me aswell?
Sure but a ban is 100% guaranteed in 4-7 days., so don't go into this thinking you're going to keep the account for a long time. All safetey from this method went out the window when I started showing it off and advertising it along with a Speed Hack method that I had shared a week ago for iOS(skips 15+ days instantly, great for Idle currencies.)

kuronyx

Solid & Active Platinian
Feb 8, 2020
Thailand
Пожалуйста помогиPlease help hack into diamonds
Ban is 100% guaranteed. But also in 3.1.0, my old method does not work now. I have a new method but it only work on Rank 36 and higher. Pointless to build a profile that high only to have it ban in 6 days from a mod.

Blackkanon

Platinian
Jan 19, 2021
Ukraine
[QUOTE = "куроникс, сообщение: 1978652, участник: 815272"]
Бан гарантирован на 100%. Но и в 3.1.0 мой старый метод сейчас не работает. У меня есть новый метод, но он работает только на 36 ранге и выше. Бессмысленно создавать такой высокий профиль только для того, чтобы его забанили через 6 дней после модификации.
[/ QUOTE]
write me a method in private messages, please.

• Haha
Reactions: kuronyx

jpgt

Platinian
Apr 9, 2018
Taiwan
Ban is 100% guaranteed. But also in 3.1.0, my old method does not work now. I have a new method but it only work on Rank 36 and higher. Pointless to build a profile that high only to have it ban in 6 days from a mod.

• Haha
Reactions: kuronyx

kuronyx

Solid & Active Platinian
Feb 8, 2020
Thailand
No, as I stated on previous page, I am not teaching, but I will enter people's accounts and do it for them. But a ban is 100% guaranteed., I can only do for accounts connected to Facebook & Google account.

If you want to know why I don't teach, it is because I don't want it to get patched because Every idiot will teach it openly to more people for thankyou and reputation. Is so stupid to do that, Get reputation then hack get fixed, then they come back to me and tell me to make new hack and teach them... FUK NO, tired of that shit lol

Reactions: yashpriy

kuronyx

Solid & Active Platinian
Feb 8, 2020
Thailand
3H36n93.png

For the month of February. I will add 500 of each PURPLE Capo to anyone's account for FREE, Then you can Exchange them for Legendary Capos to upgrade your Mains.

Only requirements are, The Account Must be at Rank 9 or higher and Must be Connected to a Facebook account ( I will need the email and password for the account, and you'll probably have to authorize my login.) There is a ban risk though so think it over before contacting me. I will NOT do this again for people that already contacted me through Private Message or YouTube offer.

Process will take 30 minutes to perform. Please contact me on Discord at - CapoMania#2322

PS, I normally charge $30 USD for this, but I also add 1500 instead of 500.

NoFearGG

Platinian
Skilled
Sep 10, 2019
US
View attachment 278062

For the month of February. I will add 500 of each PURPLE Capo to anyone's account for FREE, Then you can Exchange them for Legendary Capos to upgrade your Mains.

Only requirements are, The Account Must be at Rank 9 or higher and Must be Connected to a Facebook account ( I will need the email and password for the account, and you'll probably have to authorize my login.) There is a ban risk though so think it over before contacting me. I will NOT do this again for people that already contacted me through Private Message or YouTube offer.

Process will take 30 minutes to perform. Please contact me on Discord at - CapoMania#2322

PS, I normally charge $30 USD for this, but I also add 1500 instead of 500.
Added you... Will chat on discord.