AmpedGems PMT Modder Staff member Modding-Team Aug 16, 2026 #485 zerosss said: ️️️️️ Click to expand...
AmpedGems PMT Modder Staff member Modding-Team Sep 1, 2026 #489 Ahmadyged said: Ahmad Click to expand...
JT1 Solid & Active Platinian Sep 19, 2026 #495 Adding resources is working, but Dev Panel is not Attachments Screenshot_20260919_154409.jpg 127.6 KB · Views: 13
JT1 Solid & Active Platinian Sep 20, 2026 #496 JT1 said: Adding resources is working, but Dev Panel is not Click to expand... I take it back lol. Realized I misread the order of what to do. Settings first then button. Mb
JT1 said: Adding resources is working, but Dev Panel is not Click to expand... I take it back lol. Realized I misread the order of what to do. Settings first then button. Mb
AmpedGems PMT Modder Staff member Modding-Team Sep 22, 2026 #497 JT1 said: I take it back lol. Realized I misread the order of what to do. Settings first then button. Mb Click to expand...
JT1 said: I take it back lol. Realized I misread the order of what to do. Settings first then button. Mb Click to expand...
AmpedGems PMT Modder Staff member Modding-Team Sep 27, 2026 #500 jaijaikishan1212 said: Arigatoo Click to expand...