Help! Il2cpp Get Health Function

Atreus

Platinian
Original poster
Dec 19, 2017
Hi all,

Been trying every which way I can think of to mod this function and am getting no where and am hoping you can help.

Code:
public int get_Hp();
public void set_Hp(int value);
I have tried modding the get function by using

Code:
MOV    R0, #0x43000000
BX LR
Neither worked. What was odd is that even though my HP decreased was unable to restore it as the game was saying it was at 100%.

I also attempted to mod the setter with a NOP (caused a crashed) as well as attempting to push R7 into STR, again no dice.

The getter function is Get - Pastebin.com
The setter function is Set - Pastebin.com

Am really at a loss any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

KingT

Retired
Jun 13, 2017
Hi all,

Been trying every which way I can think of to mod this function and am getting no where and am hoping you can help.

Code:
public int get_Hp();
public void set_Hp(int value);
I have tried modding the get function by using

Code:
MOV    R0, #0x43000000
BX LR
Neither worked. What was odd is that even though my HP decreased was unable to restore it as the game was saying it was at 100%.

I also attempted to mod the setter with a NOP (caused a crashed) as well as attempting to push R7 into STR, again no dice.

The getter function is Get - Pastebin.com
The setter function is Set - Pastebin.com

Am really at a loss any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!
what game is this?

Atreus

Platinian
Original poster
Dec 19, 2017
what game is this?
@KingTrauma

Last Battleground

I've managed to mod a few things HP & Ammo is still troubling me. HP may be serversided but I know ammo is not, easy to change with a mem hacker. But every ammo offset that should fit the bill hasn't worked for me.

Last edited:

KingT

Retired
Jun 13, 2017
last battleground survival shooter? unfortunately that game does not load on my device ive modded it before but didnt release because i couldnt test it

Atreus

Platinian
Original poster
Dec 19, 2017
Yes that one. No worries, I'm happy with what I was able to mod. I'll keep trying various ways for health though.