Help! Im begging for help

Killerkew

Platinian
Original poster
Oct 25, 2020
USA
May someone PLEASE tell me how to unsign signed mods. I have so many fun mods but I cant use them on google play. For example, there are so many amazing useful mods for this site but I cant use any of them unless someone unsigns the signed mod apk for me. I want to be able to unsign mods by myself. I am using an android device and i have RAR and ZArchiver on vmos (rooted emulated device). I have been trying to get this to work for a year so I could use mods on my google play account, but I cant get it! I tried the lib extract method but Im doing something wrong and it isnt working. Please help me on a 1 on 1 or use a video call chat to walk me through it please!

Killerkew

Platinian
Original poster
Oct 25, 2020
USA
You can do it on phone also, just change anything in the apk and then change back to original.
Please tell me how to do this. I searched online but the guides are too confusing. This is the exact thing im looking for, so how do I do this unsign thing on phone so i can use my google axcount on modded apks?

C4talyst

Awesome Active Platinian
Aug 16, 2018
Indonesia
Please tell me how to do this. I searched online but the guides are too confusing. This is the exact thing im looking for, so how do I do this unsign thing on phone so i can use my google axcount on modded apks?
1. Turn on PC
2. Install winrar.
3. Copy your APK in your PC dekstop.
4. Open your APK with winrar. You will see a "lib" folder.
5. Drag that "lib" folder to your dekstop.
6. Delete the "lib" folder IN YOUR APK.
7. Drag that "lib" folder that was in your dekstop, back to your apk.

congratulations you just make unsigned apk.

Killerkew

Platinian
Original poster
Oct 25, 2020
USA
1. Turn on PC
2. Install winrar.
3. Copy your APK in your PC dekstop.
4. Open your APK with winrar. You will see a "lib" folder.
5. Drag that "lib" folder to your dekstop.
6. Delete the "lib" folder IN YOUR APK.
7. Drag that "lib" folder that was in your dekstop, back to your apk.

congratulations you just make unsigned apk.
What are all the components... apps. (name them all) i need for this process to play on mobile virtual vmos machine. I found out I cant root my phone but i can use the next best thing, vmos, this will still work right? If so what are all apps and devices I need for this process to work. I really want to apk mod 8 ball pool and use my google account with it.

xadf

Solid & Active Platinian
Nov 27, 2020
Germany
What are all the components... apps. (name them all) i need for this process to play on mobile virtual vmos machine. I found out I cant root my phone but i can use the next best thing, vmos, this will still work right? If so what are all apps and devices I need for this process to work. I really want to apk mod 8 ball pool and use my google account with it.
To have a unsigned app you only need a simple zip explorer...

Killerkew

Platinian
Original poster
Oct 25, 2020
USA
An a mo
To have a unsigned app you only need a simple zip explorer...
And a mobile emulator right? TELL ME EVERYTHING. I am not good at this im obviously very new I will not understand what u r saying please i beg of you support me. Speak to me like im a 5 year old so I can understand no joking around plz I beg please I greatly appreciate your help ?

Del352721

Platinian
Jan 8, 2019
il2pp
A sign APK is for I think if your device is not rooted. Just sign it and either way your good. Go to google search apksigner.

Killerkew

Platinian
Original poster
Oct 25, 2020
USA
simply change .apk to .zip, than change anything in the .zip folder and change back, thats it!
How do I make my pc run android like G-Bo in his video. I can't do anything of this stuff if I don't even know where to start.