Outdated Imagine : AI Art Generator v2.8.6 (Pro)

IBLEED

Solid & Active Platinian
Mar 15, 2020
Mars
Holy based. This app is not like the others, the AI model they offer is outstanding and it has many options. I hope for our own sake they stop trying to make it harder to crack, or worse, stupify the AI model further with more censorship.
It's very easy to bypass those censorship

Matahiarii

Platinian
Apr 16, 2022
Douts
Worked very well at the beginning but at one moment no more image would generate, even after clearing the cache etc. I think redownloading it would fix it but thank u for this great app

tinafae

Platinian
Feb 19, 2023
America
I don't think it works anymore, the images no longer generate. Tried clearing the cache and uninstalling and reinstalling

quinahoney

Rookie
Jan 3, 2021
Indonesia
Lol, the "it seems you using mod apk, and bla bla bla" Message is finally appeared. Well it was fun while it last. Let find another ai apk to play with.

ArsonMods

Solid & Active Platinian
May 25, 2023
New Mexico, United States
I cannot seem to generate any more images it just gets stuck permanently. This app has extremely heavy handed online DRM and among the worst obfuscation I have ever seen (I mod or attempt to mod alot more than what I publicly post, so I've seen alot), and modding would have been a bit easier and the DRM updates would have not come as fast had I not been careless enough to brag in the chat about some vulnerabilities I found only for them to patch it within hours. I think we have Vyro AI employees on here. If @Pradzee cracks this again I think the mod should be encrypted/dexconfused (something I normally hate, but is justified here so the dev doesn't reverse engineer the mod). Also yeah now it's clear why I was unanswered when asking for how the mod works, lol. This is ridiculous. The only thing I've seen that's comparably hard for reverse engineering (although some modders have cracked the latest version) is stuff like the DRM on Avast Secure Browser and its paid VPN, and of course there's VM-based PairIP protection which I also have not been able to defeat. At least devs haven't mainstreamed the horrendous and extremely difficult (read: near impossible) to reverse engineer ultra-embedded native protection system that MT Manager, my favorite modding tool, uses to remain completely uncrackable past a certain version I still use even though half the crack features don't work anymore.

Pradzee

(PST) Sharing Team
Original poster
MOD Sharing Team
Oct 7, 2022
Unknown
I cannot seem to generate any more images it just gets stuck permanently. This app has extremely heavy handed online DRM and among the worst obfuscation I have ever seen (I mod or attempt to mod alot more than what I publicly post, so I've seen alot), and modding would have been a bit easier and the DRM updates would have not come as fast had I not been careless enough to brag in the chat about some vulnerabilities I found only for them to patch it within hours. I think we have Vyro AI employees on here. If @Pradzee cracks this again I think the mod should be encrypted/dexconfused (something I normally hate, but is justified here so the dev doesn't reverse engineer the mod). Also yeah now it's clear why I was unanswered when asking for how the mod works, lol. This is ridiculous. The only thing I've seen that's comparably hard for reverse engineering (although some modders have cracked the latest version) is stuff like the DRM on Avast Secure Browser and its paid VPN, and of course there's VM-based PairIP protection which I also have not been able to defeat. At least devs haven't mainstreamed the horrendous and extremely difficult (read: near impossible) to reverse engineer ultra-embedded native protection system that MT Manager, my favorite modding tool, uses to remain completely uncrackable past a certain version I still use even though half the crack features don't work anymore.
i didnt really mod
CXVUSER was the person who released it. @ArsonMods

Reactions: ArsonMods

Pradzee

(PST) Sharing Team
Original poster
MOD Sharing Team
Oct 7, 2022
Unknown
Nice. Will also check out who that CXVUSER person is, they seem to have some rather interesting mods. Whoever they are, they are must be one of the best modders out there.
yeah
am also trying to connect with them, i just started modding also

Reactions: bogau and 1 3 3 7
Tags
day 16 month 07 working jrptt qim97