Pradzee

(PST) Sharing Team
Original poster
MOD Sharing Team
Oct 7, 2022
Unknown
ckkzewzmvlrmsgd24emhrcactlwd1ouzfxmx5m2vq-s280-png.png

Playstore Link:

Unleash your creativity and transform your imagination into awe-inspiring artwork with our AI-Art Generator. Create beautiful art using the power of words! All you need to do is enter a prompt, pick an art style and let the magic of Imagine.AI generate beautiful wallpapers, images, paintings and digital artwork for you within seconds!

✨Key Features

► Turn words into art
Imagine a galaxy shaped like a butterfly or a waterfall made of neon lights. You can turn these imaginative scenarios into stunning works of art. Our AI-art generator is trained using millions of images from the web, allowing you to create unique and captivating art drawings in just seconds. Simply enter your text or upload a picture to start creating AI-generated Art.

► Pick from an array of art styles
Whether you prefer the vivid colours and bold lines of AI manga filters, the intricate details of anime art, or the breathtaking realism of photorealistic images, Imagine.ai allows you to create stunning drawings using AI-generated art.

► Fine-Tune Your Masterpiece with Creative Controls!
Whether you want to make adjustments to your art piece to better suit your original vision or simply experiment with different styles, our AI-art generator gives you the power to do so. With Imagine.ai, you can fine-tune your artwork to create a piece that perfectly captures your imagination.

Mod Features
•Unlocked PRO
•AOSP
•Disabled (Genie promotion, onboarding)
•Removed unnecessary files
•Only ARMv7
•Disabled ads
•Compressed graphics (mdpi)
-Disabled analytics (Crashlitycs, firebase, facebook)
Be patient with mod when using it
Thanks to CXVUSER

Free Download:
Hidden content
** You must be signed up and reply to the thread or click 'Like' under this post before you can see the hidden links contained here. **
If you still facing issues revealing the hidden links, please read this.

Pradzee

(PST) Sharing Team
Original poster
MOD Sharing Team
Oct 7, 2022
Unknown
Try using random model when generating
and be patient with app, when the app shows hiccup, just force stop and come back later.

So far this is 8th release on only one version of an app
But Now it's a rat & Cat game between dev & Modder. So don't expect Much.

just22

Platinian
Jul 23, 2023
Europe/South
thanks for all the work ! sadly it isnt working :(
the progress bar goes over 50% ,then I dont get the usual error msg window,but now its a :
"non standard system configuration detected , device seems to be rooted or the apk modified,... get this app from the store blabla ... " msg
(free translated from the german text I see on my tab).
doest matter what model/style/...

Pradzee

(PST) Sharing Team
Original poster
MOD Sharing Team
Oct 7, 2022
Unknown
thanks for all the work ! sadly it isnt working :(
the progress bar goes over 50% ,then I dont get the usual error msg window,but now its a :
"non standard system configuration detected , device seems to be rooted or the apk modified,... get this app from the store blabla ... " msg
(free translated from the german text I see on my tab).
doest matter what model/style/...
Force stop and retry

just22

Platinian
Jul 23, 2023
Europe/South
tabS7 on android10 rooted (with all googleCrap removed)

I tried :
force stop via UI
start app
same*

then pkill via commandline
start app
same*

then pm clear com.vyroai.aiart (which also kills the app btw)
start app
same*

* same => different models/styles/input/changed seed / 6 parts of the bargraph in,when it shows "adding details" ,then the msg "root /modified apk detected,blabla" pops up.

Tags
day 24 month 07 working jrptt virgi