Pradzee

(PST) Sharing Team
Original poster
MOD Sharing Team
Oct 7, 2022
Unknown
kX5lckKzewZMVLRMsgD24EMhRCactLwD1ouzFxmx5M2VQ=w280.png

Playstore Link:

Unleash your creativity and transform your imagination into awe-inspiring artwork with our AI-Art Generator. Create beautiful art using the power of words! All you need to do is enter a prompt, pick an art style and let the magic of Imagine.AI generate beautiful wallpapers, images, paintings and digital artwork for you within seconds!

✨Key Features

► Turn words into art
Imagine a galaxy shaped like a butterfly or a waterfall made of neon lights. You can turn these imaginative scenarios into stunning works of art. Our AI-art generator is trained using millions of images from the web, allowing you to create unique and captivating art drawings in just seconds. Simply enter your text or upload a picture to start creating AI-generated Art.

► Pick from an array of art styles
Whether you prefer the vivid colours and bold lines of AI manga filters, the intricate details of anime art, or the breathtaking realism of photorealistic images, Imagine.ai allows you to create stunning drawings using AI-generated art.

► Fine-Tune Your Masterpiece with Creative Controls!
Whether you want to make adjustments to your art piece to better suit your original vision or simply experiment with different styles, our AI-art generator gives you the power to do so. With Imagine.ai, you can fine-tune your artwork to create a piece that perfectly captures your imagination.

► Stay Ahead of the Curve with the Constantly Evolving Art Library!
Our app regularly adds new styles for you to try out, providing endless possibilities for discovering new representations of your ideas and artistic needs. With our AI-art generator, you'll always find something new to explore and create.

► Transform Your Space with Custom AI-generated Art
If you're looking for the perfect piece of art to complete your room or home decor, simply tell Imagine.ai what you're looking for, and watch as it intelligently generates a beautiful, personalised art piece that matches your unique style and preferences. Create custom AI-generated art that perfectly fits your surroundings, making your space truly your own.

► Generate Wallpapers
With Imagine.ai, you can create the wallpaper you've always wanted using AI-generated Art. Simply type in your idea, and let our powerful AI-art Generator work its magic.

► Discover and Explore similar Art Designs
Browse through a vast library of art created by other users and the phrases that sparked their imagination. With Imagine.ai's powerful Hyper Real AI Engine, you can explore similar art designs to the one you just created, and see the incredible works of AI-generated Art.

► Share your Creations
If you've created something you love using Imagine.ai's powerful AI-art generator, you can share your creations directly from the app to other sharing platforms such as WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram and more!

Creating AI-generated art has never been easier. Similar to popular tools like Midjourney, Dall-e, Stable Diffusion and Jasper Art, our AI-art Generator is backed by artificial intelligence to transform your written prompts into art. You don’t need a paint brush, pencil, or any art supplies to make beautiful artwork, all you need is an idea. Take a back seat and let Imagine.ai be the paintbrush to your artwork!

We value your input! If you have any feedback or suggestions on how we can make Imagine.ai the best AI-art generator, we want to hear from you. Feel free to reach out to us at [email protected] and let us know how we can improve our app to better meet your needs.

*Special Features*
• Unlocked PRO
• Disabled TOS, Genie promotion, onboarding
• Disabled ads
• Universal
• Original signature

Credit to: DEXUNPACKER

Free Download:
Hidden content
** You must be signed up and reply to the thread or click 'Like' under this post before you can see the hidden links contained here. **
If you still facing issues revealing the hidden links, please read this.

sohot2000

Solid & Active Platinian
Aug 10, 2019
Taiwan
我己安裝好了Magisk和Luck patch,然後要如何正確安裝imagine才能用呢?自己試過都無法使用~不知道哪個步驟沒弄好?
有人有完整教學嗎?

DVilMann

Platinian
Jun 17, 2023
Buenos Aires, Argentina
First of all, thanks for this work man.
Question, Is there a module for xposed or magisk for hiding/bypassing emulator check? Lucky Patcher? Or any other way? I installed everything required but it still doesn't work, "Non-standard device" message still shows up. I installed another fresh NoxPlayer instance (without root) to test the original app from the Store, and it turns out it detects the emulator. I remember I used the original in NoxPlayer without root, and it worked normally. Could it be that the devs changed this in the last versions? I probably have no idea what I'm talking about, but to me it seems it just doesn't work on emulators. I think I'll have to set it up on my phone.

Reactions: PonySalvaje and UVP

DVilMann

Platinian
Jun 17, 2023
Buenos Aires, Argentina
First of all, thanks for this work man.
Question, Is there a module for xposed or magisk for hiding/bypassing emulator check? Lucky Patcher? Or any other way? I installed everything required but it still doesn't work, "Non-standard device" message still shows up. I installed another fresh NoxPlayer instance (without root) to test the original app from the Store, and it turns out it detects the emulator. I remember I used the original in NoxPlayer without root, and it worked normally. Could it be that the devs changed this in the last versions? I probably have no idea what I'm talking about, but to me it seems it just doesn't work on emulators. I think I'll have to set it up on my phone.
Well I did everything I did on the emulator. Downloaded my phone's firmware from Frija Tool, applied Magisk, installed with Odin, Enabled Zygisk, Installed LSPosed, Lucky Patcher patches through LSPosed, Core Patch, and finally the SafetyNet Fix. And what do you think?
Screenshot_20230827_235237_Imagine.jpg

It worked flawlessly! Tried V5 with it, looks really good. Thank you all for spending your time cracking this app, you don't know how much I really appreciate it.

Mahan121

Platinian
Apr 1, 2022
Frankfurt
Well I did everything I did on the emulator. Downloaded my phone's firmware from Frija Tool, applied Magisk, installed with Odin, Enabled Zygisk, Installed LSPosed, Lucky Patcher patches through LSPosed, Core Patch, and finally the SafetyNet Fix. And what do you think?
View attachment 546528
It worked flawlessly! Tried V5 with it, looks really good. Thank you all for spending your time cracking this app, you don't know how much I really appreciate it.
Oh my :0
What Android emulator did you use? You did all of this on Windows, right?

Reactions: PonySalvaje

1 3 3 7

(JrPTT) Junior Tester
MOD Tester
Jul 14, 2023
PALESTINE
我己安裝好了Magisk和Luck patch,然後要如何正確安裝imagine才能用呢?自己試過都無法使用~不知道哪個步驟沒弄好?
有人有完整教學嗎?
First install playstore version then replace it with moded one ( don't forget to turn on signature verification always true in lucky patcher app )

1 3 3 7

(JrPTT) Junior Tester
MOD Tester
Jul 14, 2023
PALESTINE
View attachment 546528
Submit the video of your process. If possible ❤

Pradzee

(PST) Sharing Team
Original poster
MOD Sharing Team
Oct 7, 2022
Unknown
View attachment 546528
wow thanks for testing the App

Reactions: DVilMann
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
taha43 AOS APP [Tested] Re-Imagine : AI Art Generator v12.3 (Pro) Tested Android Apps 29
Pradzee AOS APP [Tested] Re-Imagine : AI Art Generator v12.2 [Premium] Tested Android Apps 26
taha43 AOS APP Imagine : AI Art Generator v3.0.1 [Pro] [Root] [Mod] Untested Android Apps 45
taha43 AOS APP Imagine : AI Art Generator v3.0.0 [Pro] [Mod] [Root] Untested Android Apps 29
G OA [Shared] Japanese Farm: The Art of Milking vFinal MOD APK Age Restricted Games 46
taha43 AOS APP Cognise | AI Art Generator v2.0.4 (Pro) Untested Android Apps 19
1 3 3 7 AOS APP Photo Lab Picture Editor & Art v3.13.6 [AI] [PRO] [Unlocked] Untested Android Apps 1
1 3 3 7 AOS APP AI Photo: Art, Profile Picture v1.2.7 [Pro] [No Ads] Untested Android Apps 3
G OA [Shared] Art Thou a Demon King v0.4.6.2 MOD K Age Restricted Games 8
1 3 3 7 AOS APP AI Art Generator - AI Yearbook v1.3.5 [Premium] [Unlimited] [No Ads] Untested Android Apps 2
TryRoom AOS APP Nomad Sculpt v1.87 [Mod] Untested Android Apps 2
G OA [Shared] The Art of Diplomacy and... Love vTeaser MOD APK Age Restricted Games 2
taha43 AOS APP Umagic AI - AI Art Generator v1.6.3 (Pro) Untested Android Apps 7
taha43 AOS APP [Tested] Umagic AI - AI Art Generator v1.6.2 (Pro) Tested Android Apps 8
taha43 AOS APP [Tested] GenZArt - Fast AI Art Generator v4.3.0 [Premium] Tested Android Apps 9
1 3 3 7 AOS APP Photo Lab Picture Editor & Art Ver. 3.13.4 MOD APK | Pro Subscription Unlocked | All features Unlocked Untested Android Apps 0
G Shared [Tested] Art of Rally vProduction_1.0.6_b190 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 11
1 3 3 7 AOS APP Photoleap: Photo Editor/AI Art v1.51.0 [PREMIUM] [Arm64-v8a & armeabi-v7a] Untested Android Apps 9
G Shared [Tested] Jigsaw Puzzle Villa: Art Game v1.12.6 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 3
xyzhunter PMT FREE MOD Kids Coloring & Drawing Games ver. 3.118 MOD APK | FULL VERSION EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 1
TryRoom AOS APP [Tested] Pixel Studio: pixel art editor v4.93 [Mod] Tested Android Apps 2
TryRoom AOS APP [Tested] Coolors v1.2.0 [Mod] Tested Android Apps 2
TryRoom AOS APP [Tested] 3D Modeling App: Sculpt & Draw v1.16.12 [Mod] Tested Android Apps 2
TryRoom AOS APP [Tested] Draw Graffiti - Name Creator v2.7 [Mod] Tested Android Apps 3
taha43 AOS APP [Tested] Photoleap: Photo Editor/AI Art v1.50.0 (Premium) Tested Android Apps 12
TryRoom AOS APP [Tested] 8bit Painter v1.22.0 [Mod] Tested Android Apps 2
taha43 AOS APP AI Art Generator v8.6.2 (Pro) Untested Android Apps 11
taha43 AOS APP [Tested] AI Picasso: AI Art Generator v1.5.6 (Premium) Tested Android Apps 24
1 3 3 7 AOS APP [Tested] AI Photo: Art, Profile Picture v1.2.2 [Pro] [Mod] Tested Android Apps 29
Pradzee AOS APP AI Art Generator v8.6 (Pro) Untested Android Apps 5
Pradzee AOS APP [Tested] Sketch AI: Draw Art Generator v2.1.0 (Premium) Tested Android Apps 7
Pradzee AOS APP [Tested] GenZArt - Fast AI Art Generator v4.1.9 [Premium] Tested Android Apps 4
Pradzee AOS APP [Tested] Glyf 3D Art AI Image Generator v2.5.7 [Premium] Tested Android Apps 41
Pradzee AOS APP [Tested] Video AI Art Generator & Maker v2.0.0 [Premium] Tested Android Apps 29
TryRoom AOS APP [Tested] Water Aesthetic Live Wallpaper v2.0.1 [Paid] Tested Android Apps 3
1 3 3 7 AOS APP MagicApp - AI Art generator v1.6.3 [Unlocked] [FULLY UNLOCKED] Untested Android Apps 5
1 3 3 7 AOS APP [Tested] CreArt - AI Art Generator v2.0.1 [PREMIUM] [No Ads]] Tested Android Apps 25
1 3 3 7 AOS APP [Tested] AI Art Generator - AI Yearbook Ver. 1.3.3 MOD APK | Premium unlocked Tested Android Apps 20
taha43 AOS APP [Tested] Vivid AI: AI Art Generator v1.4.1 [Premium] Tested Android Apps 20
taha43 AOS APP Artimind: AI Art Generator v2.8.8 [PRO] Untested Android Apps 29
taha43 AOS APP [Tested] Cognise | AI Art Generator v1.1.5 (Pro) Tested Android Apps 23
taha43 AOS APP [Tested] Lensa: photo editor & AI art v4.5.15+773 (Unlocked) (Lite Size) Tested Android Apps 3
TryRoom AOS APP [Tested] Paint Art / Painting App v3.1.0 [Mod] Tested Android Apps 3
TryRoom AOS APP [Tested] FP sDraw (Drawing app) v7.5 [Mod] Tested Android Apps 3
Radon02 AOS APP [Tested] Artimind: AI Art Generator v2.8.0 [PRO] Tested Android Apps 17
Radon02 AOS APP [Tested] AI Art Photo Editor: Selfie AI v6.11.9194 [VIP] Tested Android Apps 5
TryRoom AOS APP [Tested] Color Gear: color wheel v3.3.0 [Paid] Tested Android Apps 5
G Shared [Tested] Falling Art Ragdoll Simulator v0.8.1 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 5
taha43 AOS APP [Tested] Pixel Art - Colour by Number v8.10.0 [Premium] Tested Android Apps 3
taha43 AOS APP [Tested] MediBang Paint - Make Art ! v27.2 [Premium] Tested Android Apps 3