Tool ImGui Il2cpp Tool

Ali.P.1368

Platinian
Jun 22, 2022
IR
Are you sure it's the same class that you can find objects? What game?
Hello and thank you for your reply
Yes, there is no problem in version 0.7 and it can be patched, but in version 0.8 and 0.9, the offset is not found, and the game is an Iranian puzzle game and uses the armeabi-v7a pattern.
Game Name: Sandbad (Unity Ver :2020.2.7f1)

Duyhacker3k5

Rookie
Apr 18, 2021
Viet Nam
Good . i want bro improve filter search
When i find "update" to find "private void update" .it show many method not relate to such as " fixedupdate , updatehp , updateplayer " . But i want only void Update . I hope bro can improve filter to find extractly and most extractly

trick2gg

Platinian
Aug 5, 2021
japan
Good . i want bro improve filter search
When i find "update" to find "private void update" .it show many method not relate to such as " fixedupdate , updatehp , updateplayer " . But i want only void Update . I hope bro can improve filter to find extractly and most extractly
Disable Case-Sensitive in Filter Options will do the thing .

Sbyky

Approved Modder
Approved Modder
Oct 4, 2022
Pakistan
i'm unable to install v0.8 or v0.9, the app just keeps crashing, but v0.7 works fine for me

xyzhunter

PMT Modder
Staff member
Modding-Team
Oct 28, 2020
Indonesia
I will ignore any issue/bug report replied to this thread

Please if you had issue/bug, and you'd like to get it fixed, report it to me through PM
for me is worked fine on ldplayer 9 ( dpi 480 )
thank you very much for this tools

Reactions: Sbyky

wesleyxu

Rookie
Mar 12, 2024
Can you add an option to control the number of times a function is displayed, such as a function that is printed more than 5 times and no longer appears?
Sometimes there are so many that you don't know which one has just been fired, and sometimes some functions are only displayed once