Tool ImGui Il2cpp Tool

mIsmanXP

Approved Modder
Original poster
Approved Modder
Feb 20, 2022
Republic of Indonesia
If you have any tutorial link , can you provide the tutorial , can't find it anywhere , I don't wanna be spoonfeed , I just wanna the tutorial , plz 😀
Tutorials literally spoon-feed you bruh
There are no tutorials for everything, you're just gonna have to figure it out yourself.

For unity games, there's a class called TouchScreenKeyboard, it has a method called Open which will open the soft keyboard

Reactions: Arch01

GemVent

Platinian
Feb 5, 2022
china
I use this tool of yours and it is so convenient and incredible. What I would like to suggest is that it can have an xposed version, so that it will be more convenient to face some reinforcement software

mIsmanXP

Approved Modder
Original poster
Approved Modder
Feb 20, 2022
Republic of Indonesia
Update v0.8

- Patcher for System.String return type
- Struct will have a gray-ish text color
- Changing field values is now possible within Object Inspector
- Improved Object Selector style
- Others
(gif below...)
InShot_20240225_210801547.gif

NOTE
You can install the lib like normal.
if the imgui is not showing, there is a 'classes.dex' file inside the zip file that you can use. you can install it by renaming the classes.dex file , add it to the game apk, and call this in main activity instead of the method mentioned in the main thread, you sitll need to copy the libTool.so
Code:
invoke-static {p0}, Limgui/il2cpp/tool/MainActivity;->startMain(Landroid/content/Context;)V

Last edited:

UsedToYou

Platinian
Jan 15, 2019
Colombia
I was checking and I couldn't find the point, could you make a quick guide like your video demo of the Subway surfers game but with the game from trigger 2? I have searched for mods but none have worked for me so I will try to create my own and I think this tool could help me a lot.