Outdated Implosion - Never Lose Hope - VER. 1.2.12 MoD Menu

jhenkey

Platinian
Oct 24, 2018
PH
in mine is not opening so it's on black screen help me there thanks
i found the way to use this. download the apk mod from here then download the obb from apkpure. install the mod apk first before downloading the obb from apkpure. it will install the obb files first. if it asks to overwrite the game cancel it.even if you cancel it, the obb is already installed.

Reactions: fadhliyadi

jhenkey

Platinian
Oct 24, 2018
PH
Its stucks at startup Black screen and there is no obb file link for download
i found the way to use this. download the apk mod from here then download the obb from apkpure. install the mod apk first before downloading the obb from apkpure. it will install the obb files first. if it asks to overwrite the game cancel it.even if you cancel it, the obb is already installed.

jhenkey

Platinian
Oct 24, 2018
PH
Used the OBB from APK Pure but I get a black screen when opening the game

userdied

Platinian
Oct 10, 2019
india
Dude you knew from so many comments that playstore obb does not works. Still you kept that comment that tells us to download game from play store? I wasted 1.4 gb for nothing. You are so lazy for your own members?
It's great someone making such things but seriously AT LEAST WHEN YOU KNOW THEN DON'T MISGUIDE US mate

Reactions: M rizky