PMT FREE MOD [ROOT] Injustice 2 Ver. 6.3.1 MOD Menu APK | God Mode | High Damage | No Skill CD

Post number 2007 has been selected as best answered.

I use Nox emulator and the game as soon as it loads, it crashes. I tried with skills and without skills and even then it crashes. someone with the same problem? @G-Bo ッ
My game loads to a 100% then just closes no error or anything. I did have to download the obb files cuz it was glitched for me again
Yeah it only crashes on new solo raids though not using emulator either just regular Android device

NEW APK POSTED

I didn't expected you guys would have so much problems to follow simple instructions.

I changed the MOD now to have damage OFF by default since most people wanna play without damage. Just don't touch anything if you are not able to edit a simple txt file correctly. Leave the mod as it is, its now like the old MOD v2. Those who want damage and can edit the txt as we said can still turn damage on.

Here what to do:

1. Delete the old Injustice 2.txt, if you don't have one then it's ok. But if you have a txt and you don't delete it damage will be still on. On start of the new mod a new txt will be created with damage OFF.
2. Install the new MOD APK over the old
3. Start the game and enjoy

I say it only ONE TIME. If you don't delete the old txt, you will still stuck into the same problem you had before. At least be able to delete a simple txt if you wanna play!
Plz update the game guys

Solo raid is working perfectly, i think the game is crashing because of Darksied or Braniac but i used my Shazam, Multiverse flash and KOAAM and it worked perfectly ok

Tags Tags
injustice 2 injustice 2 cheat injustice 2 hack injustice 2 mod