PMT FREE MOD [ROOT] Injustice 2 Ver. 6.3.1 MOD Menu APK | God Mode | High Damage | No Skill CD

Post number 2007 has been selected as best answered.

Some people play with a mod from platinmods, after updating to 4.1.0 I can not enter the game, there is an instant crash, I tried to delete the cache, updated apk, but all to no avail ...

Some people play with a mod from platinmods, after updating to 4.1.0 I can not enter the game, there is an instant crash, I tried to delete the cache, updated apk, but all to no avail ...
get sure you do not use android 11. After that, remove all permissions from the app, reboot device, install new mod apk again if needed, then grant all permissions MANUALLY in app info again, do not use the permissions helper. It can be your device is bugging out the permissions set

Hello @G-Bo ッ Brother,
On LDPlayer Android Emulator getting error of "UNFORTUNATELY, INJUSTICE 2 HAS STOPPED'", while starting the game 2nd Time After Creating Game Profile.
and if i use it over OLD GAME PROFILE then this Error comes Just Before Opening of the Starting Menu of Game.
What to do? Any Solution Available or not?
Because i am using Android Version 5.1 so i cannot edit App Game's Permissions inside.
Please Provide Solution for this Brother.
Thank You.

Attachments

• Injustice 2 Mobile Error Opening.jpg
    Injustice 2 Mobile Error Opening.jpg
    103.7 KB · Views: 103
Hello @G-Bo ッ Brother,
On LDPlayer Android Emulator getting error of "UNFORTUNATELY, INJUSTICE 2 HAS STOPPED'", while starting the game 2nd Time After Creating Game Profile.
and if i use it over OLD GAME PROFILE then this Error comes Just Before Opening of the Starting Menu of Game.
What to do? Any Solution Available or not?
Because i am using Android Version 5.1 so i cannot edit App Game's Permissions inside.
Please Provide Solution for this Brother.
Thank You.
use ldplayer 3.97

Tags Tags
injustice 2 injustice 2 cheat injustice 2 hack injustice 2 mod