PMT FREE MOD [ROOT] Injustice 2 Ver. 6.3.1 MOD Menu APK | God Mode | High Damage | No Skill CD

Post number 2007 has been selected as best answered.

Please be patient

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201231_224453.jpg
    Screenshot_20201231_224453.jpg
    140.3 KB · Views: 146
Now working on emulator again (tested on LDPlayer)!
I can't use the DAMAGE, everytime I try it says that it detected an error in the app and the progress of the fight won't be add to my account, I don't know how to translate it , I'm sorry, it's in spanish... But everything else works perfect, even the god mode and the skills, and I activated both at the same time as you say (Damage and God Mode) I don't know what to do, please respond

Hey guys maybe I can join in a guild that accepts hackers like us. Just send me a DM and we can push raids.

if none of you has a guild I’m willing to make one. :)

Captura de pantalla_20210104-123553.png
if I could erase my comments before I would, I want to really apologize for be such stupid, but the thing is that the answers were there already.

This is for the others like me, if you want to try Damage in League Raids there is a sección above the comments that say "BEST ANSWERED" and it works perfectly even now, January 2021

I did know it bc my English kind of suck and didn't understand at first how to do it, but then I have a little help and knew where I was wrong, so, to basic resume it, attack ONLY where there's 59 sec remaining, but the post explain itself.

I really hope that you can understand well what I'm saying, THANK YOU so much to the admins, I love this mod ?

View attachment 268956if I could erase my comments before I would, I want to really apologize for be such stupid, but the thing is that the answers were there already.

This is for the others like me, if you want to try Damage in League Raids there is a sección above the comments that say "BEST ANSWERED" and it works perfectly even now, January 2021

I did know it bc my English kind of suck and didn't understand at first how to do it, but then I have a little help and knew where I was wrong, so, to basic resume it, attack ONLY where there's 59 sec remaining, but the post explain itself.

I really hope that you can understand well what I'm saying, THANK YOU so much to the admins, I love this mod ?
Hey you got a league I can join in?

Tags Tags
injustice 2 injustice 2 cheat injustice 2 hack injustice 2 mod