PMT FREE MOD [ROOT] Injustice 2 Ver. 6.3.1 MOD Menu APK | God Mode | High Damage | No Skill CD

Post number 2007 has been selected as best answered.

Hi guys! I'm level 21 but I have limited characters.

How can I prevent the "unusual gameplay detected" on solo raid? I am stuck on the level 3 boss fight because of this issue.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Hi guys! I'm level 21 but I have limited characters.

How can I prevent the "unusual gameplay detected" on solo raid? I am stuck on the level 3 boss fight because of this issue.

Any advice would be appreciated.
You need to level up your characters and out of their three specials dont use the one that is high damage. E.g some characters the first special will do over 100k-1 mil damage so I use 2nd or 3rd special. If you have King of Atlantis Aquaman you can just use the third special easily

You need to level up your characters and out of their three specials dont use the one that is high damage. E.g some characters the first special will do over 100k-1 mil damage so I use 2nd or 3rd special. If you have King of Atlantis Aquaman you can just use the third special easily

So do I also activate god mode and high damage?

Your mod apk is good and working! But there's a problem while playing raid modes & leagues raids after completing the match it shows Unusual activity detected! Can you fix this problem?

Tags Tags
injustice 2 injustice 2 cheat injustice 2 hack injustice 2 mod