PMT FREE MOD [ROOT] Injustice 2 Ver. 6.3.1 MOD Menu APK | God Mode | High Damage | No Skill CD

Post number 2007 has been selected as best answered.

Does anyone know how to update the old installed app? For instance, if I already have the old version of this apk, do I just install the new apk over it to update it? Or do I need the obb file?

Hi, my Injustice 2 mod version failed to load. It keeps getting stuck at 25 percent in the loading screen and a pop up will say "unable to connect to server".

I was wondering if any of you know how to solve this? I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling, the same issue still happens.

Hi, my Injustice 2 mod version failed to load. It keeps getting stuck at 25 percent in the loading screen and a pop up will say "unable to connect to server".

I was wondering if any of you know how to solve this? I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling, the same issue still happens.
Maybe its your android version?

as you told me in private message it happens as well on the original game, therefore sadly it seems the game is not working for your device. Sorry =/

NETWORK ERROR
Is it just me having this issue, today?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221223_145302_Injustice 2.jpg
    Screenshot_20221223_145302_Injustice 2.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 52
Tags Tags
injustice 2 injustice 2 cheat injustice 2 hack injustice 2 mod