PMT FREE MOD [ROOT] Injustice 2 Ver. 6.3.1 MOD Menu APK | God Mode | High Damage | No Skill CD

Post number 2007 has been selected as best answered.

В общем такая проблема, восстановил данные через титаниум с предыдущей версии на новую, но при входе в игру черный экран, как побороть? Чистая игра запускается нормально, а когда черный, но звук есть. Поменял разрешение в новом обновлении, причина в этом а как теперь исправить?

In general, such a problem, I restored the data via titanium from the previous version to the new one, but when entering the game, the black screen, how to overcome it ? The clean game starts normally, and when it is black, but the sound is there . Changed the resolution in the new update, the reason is this but how to fix it now?

In general, such a problem, I restored the data via titanium from the previous version to the new one, but when entering the game, the black screen, how to overcome it ? The clean game starts normally, and when it is black, but the sound is there . Changed the resolution in the new update, the reason is this but how to fix it now?
Download the new obb I think

Tags Tags
injustice 2 injustice 2 cheat injustice 2 hack injustice 2 mod