PMT FREE MOD [ROOT] Injustice 2 Ver. 6.3.1 MOD Menu APK | God Mode | High Damage | No Skill CD

Post number 2007 has been selected as best answered.

Thank you for the Great mod.
I have a Request 🙂.
Damage isn't working in Solo Raids, in 2nd Challenge.
Can you do 🥺 something
Oh, it's definitely working. It's just that she has a passive which activates when her health dips below a certain point and cuts incoming damage by 40%. To finish her, you need much stronger damage dealers. I'm in the same boat.
sadly it's pretty much impossible to fix for a certain stage =/

A helpful note for everyone.

You *can* use the damage hack for Arena, but be careful!!! There is a right way and a wrong way of doing it.

1. Only use it *after* using your special move. I don't know why, but if you use the hack before doing so, you will one tap your opponents and your progress won't be recorded. Activating the special disables one-tapping for whatever reason.
2. Once you've done that, and I can't stress this enough, USE THE MOD SPARINGLY. That is, only turn it on for brief intervals. Let's say your opponent(s) have very high health levels and you can tell that you won't finish the fight in time. Turn it on, get a few big hits in, switch it off, and finish the fight without high damage. Rinse and repeat as necessary. That will work.

P.S. I tested it too, to see if I could get away with activating the super move, then leaving the hack enabled for the entire fight. No dice; I received the unusual activity message and my progress wasn't recorded.

Please note that you have to finish the arena fight to make it count. It used to be that if time ran out, the winner would be whomever caused the most damage, but that isn't the case anymore, unfortunately.

Last edited:
Oh, it's definitely working. It's just that she has a passive which activates when her health dips below a certain point and cuts incoming damage by 40%. To finish her, you need much stronger damage dealers. I'm in the same boat.
I know it works but I'm talking about the big damage numbers instead of doing 2 or 3k per hit with the mod I do 400k for solo raids so if they have anything that decreases your damage or increases your damage it won't do 400k but instead do 3 or 2k

Tags Tags
injustice 2 injustice 2 cheat injustice 2 hack injustice 2 mod