This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

PMT FREE MOD [ROOT] Injustice 2 Ver. 6.3.2 MOD Menu APK | God Mode | High Damage | No Skill CD

Post number 2007 has been selected as best answered.

Anyone have any tips no league raids with the mod- I tried the tips in post 2053 and followed it but it still didnt work- for now i turned off damage but wanted to know if anyone had any other tips?

you playing on emu?

I have tested unsigned before posting with this:

and worked fine to login with my google account and install

Still doesn't work still saying install failed on vmos did you download the original first on vmos or phone?
Install original in vmos
Than login google acc

Than download luckypatch from 1st page of this thread
Than there is a video of lucky patch setup in 1st page of this thread
Do all the things video says

Than without uninstalling original version
Import only unsigned in vmos,than goto file manager of vmos and install from there
(Do not uninstall original,just it will override)

Than have fun

My acc threat is 7m,I thought I will be ban but nothing like that happened.i completed heroic 6 of solo

Hey problem solved

Just install original ver,than use lucky patch than import unsigned than install

For me worked
Still doesn't work still saying install failed on vmos did you download the original first on vmos or phone?

Original version here:

Bro the unsigned is not working anymore on Android 9 and below devices. My device is rooted and patched with LP. Please do something for lower end devices. Thank you so much. Waiting for your cooperation

It works perfectly guys GBoy my greatest apologies it works perfectly! It's been so dam long that I forgot how to do the patches properly lmao I forget that it's the first top two that need to be patched in lucky patcher and then the last one I was only ticking the last, my apologies to you all! And thanks again GBoy! Apologies again!!

Bro the unsigned is not working anymore on Android 9 and below devices. My device is rooted and patched with LP. Please do something for lower end devices. Thank you so much. Waiting for your cooperation
It works I think we both idiots make sure you're doing the patches right

My hero thank you as well htw

I have patched the top 2 only bro. I haven't ticked the third one.. I just updated LP in game to it's latest version. But still says Injustice 2 stopped.

Tags Tags
injustice 2 injustice 2 cheat injustice 2 hack injustice 2 mod